Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia