Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine brings free VR lightsaber battles to Steam today
- Watch as crowds gather to catch a rare Pokémon in Central Park
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW