Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles Campaign.
Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
Civilization VI launches today. We caught up with Sid Meier to discuss the iconic Civilization series' 25 year legacy.
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
Early reviewers found a nasty surprise hiding in the PC version of Mafia III: A 30 frames per second cap.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Valve has removed Digital Homicide's games from Steam after the developer sued users for nasty review comments.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
Event isn't perfect by any means, but its experiments with text parsers might make it the most important (or at least most interesting) indie game of 2016.
The Razer Turret is too small for any serious gaming, or even serious work, but it's also inconspicuous enough that you won't mind leaving it around your living room.
Corsair's Lapdog takes a no-holds-barred approach to living-room gaming, but a few compromises might've made for a better product.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mafia III for PC appears locked at 30 frames per second
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- Dead Rising's long-awaited arrival on Steam is a reminder of PC gaming's darkest days
- YouTube Gaming update packs in landscape mode, new chat layout, and other improvements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD