Alienware built its reputation over the years on building high performance gaming PCs.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The original Company of Heroes received a pair of expansion packs, so it was only a matter of time before the sequel got one as well. This time, however, the multiplayer experience and not the single player campaign has been extended.
It's been nearly a decade since the last Unreal Tournament. A decade.
After many months of speculation and hype, Respawn Entertainment’s highly anticipated Titanfall is finally out. The multiplayer based shooter has a lot of expectations to live up to, as it is created by a team that contributed to the success of the Call of Duty series.
There are countless games dedicated to playing the sport of football (soccer, not handegg). However, they are mostly designed to let you live out the fantasy of being a player on the field. Sega’s Football Manager, on the other hand, allows you to live out the fantasy of controlling a team from the sideline, and it’s been doing that for almost a decade. Here’s what we think of the latest version.
Sega recently released Total War: Rome II, the sequel to its 2004 real-time strategy game. Massive battles have been a trait of past Total War games, and Rome II tries to make use of today’s modern PC technology to recreate epic clashes between Romans and their adversaries.
Gigabyte has attempted to set itself apart from the competition by making its video cards energy efficient and well cooled.
While the game features a narrative that focuses on a Russian soldier reliving key moments from the Eastern front of World War II, Company of Heroes 2 consists of squad-based gameplay that encourages the user to be highly strategic.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
Alienware unveiled its three new gaming notebook at the fourth generation Intel Core launch that recently took place in Sydney, as well as the Alienware X51 desktop.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from EA’s own Origin service or others.
The server issues are a massive barrier to the enjoyment of the SimCity, but once that gets solved there is a decent, if not restrictive, game experience to be found.
As part of its search to find the best SimCity players in Australia, EA hosted a six hour challenge in Sydney's Circular Quay.
Loyal fans finally have a chance to go hands-on with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as it enters the closed beta phase.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Alienware 13 squeezes more power into smaller body
- New Unreal Tournament announced, and it will be free upon release
- Review: Gigabyte GV-N770OC-2GD GeForce graphics card
- Three new Alienware notebooks announced, coming in June
- SimCity builds over one million units in sales
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW