In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Every year, Comic Con loses a bit of its comic book roots and cedes floor space to purveyors of other nerdy impulses. Video games, in particular, have taken firm footing on the show floor in San Diego, regardless of whether there's a connection to th...
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
In a recent interview, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates hints that the company's upcoming gesture-sensing controller dubbed "Project Natal" will be enabled for other platforms beyond the Xbox 360.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and Legendary Pictures announced today via press release that they've found a director for their highly anticipated motion picture adaptation of Warcraft and as it turns out, it will be none other than Sam Raimi, the man ...
Beatles fans have even more to look forward to, as MTV Games revealed 15 more tracks that will be included in The Beatles: Rock Band.
Microsoft promised games-on-demand for the Xbox 360 at last month's E3 show., and now it's ready to launch the service on August 11.
Usually, games go through a similar process: An idea is pitched to a publisher and the publisher decides whether or not to fund the project. But, Valve company boss Gabe Newell has shown interest in a new way of getting games green lit and funded, an...
Sales of video game hardware and software were down by around one-third in June compared to the same month last year, according to data released late Thursday. After initially showing positive growth as the U.S. slid into recession, the latest figure...
Newly released video and screens have leaked today of a mobile version of Resident Evil 4, which will be coming to Japanese iPhone and iPod Touch users later this month.
It looks like Xbox 360 and Windows gamers will finally get to tango with the ephemerally transient, aka the extra-terrestrial, aka Mothership Zeta, the latest expansion for Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout 3. In it, you'll detect an unintellig...
"Bummer," that about sums up the communal groan twittered round the Internet last night when Take-Two let slip it was delaying BioShock 2 until 2010. I was busing back from London to Oxford battling a fickle Virgin Mobile USB wireless connection when...
Today, Bethesda released some new screens and info from their upcoming Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta, along with the DLC's release date this summer.
Dragon Quest IX, one of the most anticipated video games ever to hit Japan, went on sale on Saturday morning and sold an impressive 2.3 million copies over the weekend, according to Enterbrain.
A war of gamers around the globe is about to spark with Game & Game World Championship 2009 Europe Finals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTFraud AnalystVIC