It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Games - News
Final Fantasy XIII, one of the most awaited video games of the year, went on sale Thursday morning in Japan. The game marks the first time the long-running series has appeared on the PlayStation 3 and launches as the console is enjoying better sales.
ORIGIN, a new custom PC manufacturer founded by ex-Alienware executives, has unveiled its first pair of gaming systems: the GENESIS PC desktop and EON18 laptop.
I feel bad for Microsoft's Games for Windows, a really great idea that for one reason or another has yet to blossom. Launched in May 2007 with the Windows version of Halo 2, just 29 official LIVE-enabled titles since, and dozens more GFW-branded game...
A new study published last month claims revenue from the sale of digital content in games like Mafia Wars and Battlefield Heroes will be over US$1 billion by the end of 2009. Top reasons for the surge (more than double last year's record) include an ...
The newly announced Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 will likely range beyond the Asylum walls according an interview with Rocksteady's Paul Denning published in a recent issue of PC Zone magazine.
Dirk the Daring finally returns next week to do battle with the evil dragon Singe across both screens of the DSi.
According to market intelligence firm iSuppli, Sony Corp is still losing money on PlayStation 3 hardware, despite the recent shift to the "slim" version of the hardware.
Having finished releasing new titles with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Nintendo has unleashed a slew of new release information, with release dates for many of the company's upcoming titles, and more general month/quarter release info for a ha...
The Australian federal government has released a discussion paper summarising the key arguments for and against an R18+ classification for computer games. You can download the full report from the federal Attorney-General's department Web site.
After conquering US console sales charts in September and maintaining an edge over the Xbox 360 in October, the PS3 slipped back below the Xbox 360 and Nintendo in North America, according to the recently-released NPD sales figures.
The Beatles: Rock Band developer Harmonix confirmed a 13 per cent workforce reduction yesterday, just in time for the holiday season. The 39 positions are primarily "redundancies" in the Cambridge, Massachusetts office, and an MTV Games representativ...
Early scans of next month's Nintendo Power magazine reveal that Capcom is developing Mega Man 10 with an eye towards cashing in on the 8-bit nostalgia of the previous game while making the traditionally challenging level designs "more accessible."
Gearbox has today confirmed the second DLC pack for Borderlands in the shape of Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. The new pack will be available on December 29 for 800 Microsoft points on Xbox Live, or US$9.99 on the PlayStation Network. The pack will also...
Visceral Games released a statement yesterday confirming the "Divine Edition" of upcoming blasphemous brawler Dante's Inferno will only be available on PlayStation 3. This isn't the first instance of Sony favoritism either, as we reported last week t...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Business Consultant - HR / PayrollWA
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTPurchase Orders Administrator.VIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Content Specialist/ Content DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (Level 2 &3 )NSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- TPProject SchedulerVIC