Nintendo will cut the price of its popular Wii gaming console to $199.99 in the US this weekend, the company said, escalating a price war with rival consoles in a weak video game market.
An alleged Sega document from a meeting with Sony Computer Entertainment America is turning heads after it apparently divulged confidential details of upcoming Sony PlayStation 3 marketing and motion controller plans. The document was downloaded dire...
The Holidays are just around the corner, and gaming console makers hope to make 2009 a record-setting year. The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii have all dropped their prices in recent weeks. There are also new motion-control innovations in the pipel...
With Sony's sleeker, smaller, slide-screen-tastic PSP Go poised to pounce, the company's seen fit to drop the price of its existing PSP-3000 by ¥3,000, but only if you live in Japan. For the rest of us? Sony's keeping mum for the moment on its other ...
Steve Perlman, CEO of a company called OnLive that's readying an on-demand video game service, cringes whenever Google's gmail or other high profile Web services conk out. After all, his company's bold plan is to offer streamed access to a slew of br...
If you're a PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii owner, you can breathe a sigh of relief. The rumoured takeover of Electronic Arts at the hands of Microsoft has been officially debunked.
I want to like Microsoft's Games for Windows. The application costs me nothing. It has a sleek ice-blue overlay that's visually elegant and less obtrusive than Steam's "default on" pop-up dialogue boxes. It consolidates my Windows and Xbox game accou...
Contrary to a lot of opinions, I thought the Silent Hill movie was great and very well done. As a huge fan of the series, it's difficult to not notice the amount of detail that went into making the movie as true to the games as possible. The ash cove...
Fanboys everywhere with fond multiplayer memories will be sorely disappointed to hear that a GoldenEye 007 release is, apparently, not in the works.
Do you like motion? How about controlling things? If so, Microsoft has the job for you!
Japan's Street Fighter IV Blog has just posted an announcement that a new sequel is "coming soon".
It's looking like next week is going to be a nice one for surviving. Konami has just sent along word that their Smash-TV inspired undead shooter Zombie Apocalypse will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week for 800 MS points/US...
Left 4 Dead 2 is effectively illegal to sell in Australia after the Classification Board announced their refusal to assign the game a content rating.
Wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft admitted it was gouging consumers by charging $130 for an otherwise unremarkable wireless 802.11g USB adapter? What'd be even nicer: Besides an integrated version in its freshly price-adjusted Xbox 360 Elite, how abou...
Joystiq discovered earlier today that Kojima Productions has updated their site with a new splash page that promises Tokyo Game Show attendees the opportunity to play the highly-anticipated PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC