Earlier today, G4TV reported that a Microsoft exec recently boasted that this past Tuesday was the biggest day in the history of Xbox Live, with over two million players on the service simultaneously. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb corrobor...
The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Activision says Modern Warfare 2 raked in an astonishing $310m on its first day of sales, a claim which, if accurate, would make it the biggest and fastest selling entertainment launch in history, annihilating sales records in every other medium.
If you purchased a copy of Modern Warfare 2 through Steam, caveat emptor, because you won't be able to play it today along with everyone else. Yes, Infinity Ward's operatic military-shooter goes on sale today for Windows, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 p...
Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Activision Blizzard will make a $1 million donation to unemployed military vets through their Call of Duty Endowment (CODE,) a charity foundation intended to help veterans find gainful employment.
Project Natal will be available worldwide November 2010, launch with 14 games, and sell for about 80 US dollars, according to games biz site MCV. Expect 5 million units for global ship at release, with at least two purchase configurations: As a solo ...
When the Zune HD launched, it swept the gadget world in a flurry of very positive reviews. It's a fantastic device for music, video, and podcasts, but the app selection could be charitably described as "weak." The Zune team said more, and better, app...
Microsoft just zapped the online Xbox LIVE accounts of an unspecified number of Xbox 360 players who modified their consoles to play pirated versions of games.
A new article posted on Develop seems to indicate that losses and layoffs from the last financial quarter will cause EA to revert to its old publishing mindset of sustaining its most profitable franchises, and eschewing non-licenced new titles (like ...
British game business site MCV has divulged rumored details of Project Natal's launch that have reportedly been provided to developers during Microsoft demos of the motion-sensing technology. The biggest (potential) details? That the device will rele...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC