Namco Bandai's incredibly popular Xbox Live Arcade game Pac-Man Championship Edition has long been rumored as a prospective iPhone and iPod Touch title, but the company has stayed remarkably quiet about the subject. They broke their silence this even...
Games - News
I have never, in my 28 years of life, had a wallet that would be considered fashionable or cool. I also have a severe lack of wallet organisation skills, which leads to important credit cards getting sandwiched in-between retail store discount cards ...
While details are still scarce -- something we're working towards fixing -- EA announced Dead Space 2 earlier today. The true follow-up to our 2008 Xbox 360 Game of the Year, Dead Space 2 will be seeing release on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 ...
Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Celebrating 'necromorphic' alien dismemberment with verve, Visceral Games today announced Dead Space 2, sequel to last year's space-based survival horror game about slicing renegades from John Carpenter's The Thing into giblets.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
The U.S. Air Force recently issued a request for proposals to purchase 2,200 Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. Does the Air Force plan to play lots of Grand Theft Auto?
The hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game has been refused classification in Australia by the Classification Operations Board of Australia, Sega announced on Friday.
With EA downsizing its current teams and looking at scaling back on the number of products it releases at retail in a year to 30 or 40 (from north of 60) you may be wondering how the company will start to grow its business in the year ahead. For a hi...
Less than a week after Tiger Woods made headlines for an alleged domestic dispute that resulted in a car smash, a Flash game developer has immortalised the incident in a free game. Enter 'Tiger Woods Wife Outrun'. In this side-scrolling driving game ...
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
Rockstar Games announced today that Red Dead Redemption, the successor to 2004's hit Red Dead Revolver, will be available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 on April 27, 2010 in North America and on April 30, 2010 internationally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW