It's not just the top grossing game on the app store, but Harmonix' Rock Band is pulling in more money than any other app in the app store right now. The game, which hit earlier this week for $12.99, includes 20 tracks that can be played on the devic...
Windows 7 is finally upon us, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers in a matter of hours. With the critical plaudits, expect enthusiastic midnight sales, curious micro-throngs of buyers, and swollen ...
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
The very first Need for Speed game was released in 1994 for the 3DO game console and completely changed gamers' expectations for racing games thanks to its impressive visuals and licensed cars. Since then, there have been a further 14 iterations of t...
Earlier this week, Infinity Ward and Activision incurred the wrath of tens of thousands of gamer.
The Rudd Government’s proposed internet filtering system could have a big effect on online gaming in Australia. During a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra yesterday, Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Ec...
Microsoft's next Xbox LIVE update with Facebook and Twitter support went out to those of us with preview access early this morning, and I've just finished tinkering with it.
With some considerable fanfare, Electronic Arts and Harmonix released the latest version of Rock Band (iTunes link) today -- it's now a US$9.99 iPhone app with in-game song purchasing enabled.
Let the shot-taking commence: Microsoft Xbox 360 director of product management Aaron Greenberg comes out punching (well, movie-style pulled punches, anyway) in an interview with Game Informer, calling Sony's anticipated leading September PS3 sales "...
Rockstar Games has announced today that Grand Theft Auto IV is joining the growing library of classic Xbox 360 titles available for download through the Xbox Live Marketplace Games on Demand service.
Rockstar has been slowly revealing details about how the PSP version of Chinatown Wars will differ from its Nintendo DS (and ultimately iPhone) counterparts on its official website.
While EA has tested the waters of browser-based gaming with the release of Tiger Woods Online earlier this year, it seems as though the company will be diving even deeper into the world of non-download, non-disc PC and Mac video games, as the company...
This console generation has been going on for quite some time. The Nintendo DS is almost five years old, while the Xbox 360 is almost finishing its fourth year of existence. Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony have done an admirable job making their system...
Uncharted 2's only just arrived, but Naughty Dog's already teasing us with sequels. Well, prequels. And not the kind of thing you play, so much as "receive."
As they are wont to do every time they near completion of adding new features, Microsoft is once again giving select Xbox Live members a crack at checking out the latest version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard before the public at large.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC