Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Activision Blizzard will make a $1 million donation to unemployed military vets through their Call of Duty Endowment (CODE,) a charity foundation intended to help veterans find gainful employment.
Project Natal will be available worldwide November 2010, launch with 14 games, and sell for about 80 US dollars, according to games biz site MCV. Expect 5 million units for global ship at release, with at least two purchase configurations: As a solo ...
When the Zune HD launched, it swept the gadget world in a flurry of very positive reviews. It's a fantastic device for music, video, and podcasts, but the app selection could be charitably described as "weak." The Zune team said more, and better, app...
Microsoft just zapped the online Xbox LIVE accounts of an unspecified number of Xbox 360 players who modified their consoles to play pirated versions of games.
A new article posted on Develop seems to indicate that losses and layoffs from the last financial quarter will cause EA to revert to its old publishing mindset of sustaining its most profitable franchises, and eschewing non-licenced new titles (like ...
British game business site MCV has divulged rumored details of Project Natal's launch that have reportedly been provided to developers during Microsoft demos of the motion-sensing technology. The biggest (potential) details? That the device will rele...
In a report posted this week, research company DFC Intelligence speculated on the potential that publisher Take Two has yet to unlock with its popular Grand Theft Auto franchise.
Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
EA formally announced the acquisition of social games developer Playfish today for an estimated $300 million, with another $100 million incentive promised if the London-based startup meets certain expectations before 2012.
Continuing its efforts to adapt to the changing face of the online game world and recast itself as a thoroughly modern games publisher with initiatives in the mobile, web, and social network gaming domains, Electronic Arts today announced its first m...
Game developer Gil Megidish states that he has "some kind of obsession with this game." Another World, released as Out of This World in North America, was a beautifully animated sci-fi adventure game first released in 1991 for the Commodore Amiga. Ov...
Steam, it seems, may finally have tromped across the proverbial bridge too far. The online PC games storefront with the sales leverage of a lion but the transparency of a two-way mirror reportedly signed a deal with Activision to load its Steamworks ...
In a statement from the Strong National Museum of Play, a representative stated that the Game Boy was admitted to its "National Toy Hall of Fame" because of its role as a major industry innovator. "Nintendo Game Boy transformed the electronic-games m...
In a blog post regarding the release and ongoing support of Doom Classic on the iPhone, Id Software technical director John Carmack shared his musings on possible future projects for the device. "We do read all the reviews in the App store," he state...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia