According to Kotaku, a recent announcement made by Namco Bandai seems to indicate that the publisher will focus on releasing many of their properties digitally in 2010, including Xbox 360 Games on Demand, as well as PS1 classics for the PSP and PS3.
Games - News
Sony's PlayStation 3 got a boost from last week's launch of Final Fantasy XIII as Japanese consumers snapped up special-edition consoles to give the PS3 its best week since a relaunch several months ago, according to data released on Friday.
Earlier today, Capcom revealed via its Unity Blog that Dark Void will be landing on the DSi next month, with a 2D retro-styled action-platformer called Dark Void Zero.
What's glass-covered and architectonically gothic and smooth as black ice? Bonus points for guessing the Vatican inside a snow globe, but if you said Apple's iPhone/iPod Touch 3GS running Epic's Unreal Engine 3, you're either psychic or pretty amazin...
Microsoft recently filed a patent for a dynamic game avatar system that limits avatar or even gameplay options based on a user's physiological data.
On a recent podcast, Microsoft exec Aaron Greenberg commented that there would be a "triple-A exclusive" for almost every month in the first half of 2010, citing Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 as examples.
Sports gaming site Pastapadre discovered that 2K Games' most recent financial report had a very notable omission. While the report listed MLB 2K10 and NBA 2K11 under the company's upcoming releases, the follow-up to this year's NHL 2K10 was nowhere t...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Adult Swim Games is slowly porting all of its most popular Flash games to the iPhone. Amateur Surgeon has already proven to be very popular, as has 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself), and squad-based shooter Meowcenaries. Next up is virtual pet simulator M...
Photos published to Canadian car enthusiast blog gawa from a recent tour of Japan revealed a BMW E30 M3 modified to function as a Gran Turismo game controller with a massive LCD HDTV built into the hood. The work was done by Studie garage as a tribut...
Electronic Arts and Bioware held an event in San Francisco earlier this week to show the first hour of Mass Effect 2 to the press and trickle out some more information prior to the game's January 26 launch. The demo answered some questions about the ...
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Final Fantasy XIII, one of the most awaited video games of the year, went on sale Thursday morning in Japan. The game marks the first time the long-running series has appeared on the PlayStation 3 and launches as the console is enjoying better sales.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT