With their work on two of Sony's most prized franchises--Ratchet & Clank and Resistance--Insomniac has made a name for developing well-received, good-looking games. The company has reached that end in two very different ways, creating bright environm...
In a decision that will surprise no-one, Nokia has announced the end of its beleaguered N-Gage gaming service, which will close its doors at the end of next year.
Nokia has finally decided to kill off its N-Gage gaming platform after years of shifting the strategy behind it with little success.
Yesterday PC World attended the eGames Expo 2009 at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne. Although it was a slightly quieter affair compared to previous years, there were still plenty of games, gadgets and exhibits vying for punters' attention,...
Nintendo will launch a new version of its handheld DS next month with a larger screen, it said Thursday.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
Netflix will begin streaming movies and TV shows to PlayStation 3 consoles in the U.S. from November, it said on Monday.
Electronic Arts proudly announces that its 15 year-old racing franchise has now sold over 100 million units across 15 different titles.
This was unexpected, a freebie Flash-based role-playing aperitif from BioWare that's part Diablo, part Baldur's Gate, part "free prize inside!" It's called Dragon Age Journeys, and it's a tactical RPG with stylish cartoon-style art squeezed between t...
Gizmodo recently had the chance to talk to Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and noted fan of developers (YouTube). While the man oversees all parts of Microsoft's empire, the conversation naturally had a large focus on the company's video game console, t...
Rockstar Games is celebrating the growing "Movember" movement in a very unique way. The practice of growing a mustache throughout the month of November is celebrating its tenth year, and its fifth tied into the cause of furthering knowledge of men's ...
As if a sweet $20 bonus credit wasn't tempting you enough to reserve Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Amazon, the online sales giant has gone and pitted every town in America against each other in a massive pre-order battle under the guise of charit...
It's not just the top grossing game on the app store, but Harmonix' Rock Band is pulling in more money than any other app in the app store right now. The game, which hit earlier this week for $12.99, includes 20 tracks that can be played on the devic...
Windows 7 is finally upon us, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers in a matter of hours. With the critical plaudits, expect enthusiastic midnight sales, curious micro-throngs of buyers, and swollen ...
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC