This was unexpected, a freebie Flash-based role-playing aperitif from BioWare that's part Diablo, part Baldur's Gate, part "free prize inside!" It's called Dragon Age Journeys, and it's a tactical RPG with stylish cartoon-style art squeezed between t...
Gizmodo recently had the chance to talk to Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and noted fan of developers (YouTube). While the man oversees all parts of Microsoft's empire, the conversation naturally had a large focus on the company's video game console, t...
Rockstar Games is celebrating the growing "Movember" movement in a very unique way. The practice of growing a mustache throughout the month of November is celebrating its tenth year, and its fifth tied into the cause of furthering knowledge of men's ...
As if a sweet $20 bonus credit wasn't tempting you enough to reserve Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on Amazon, the online sales giant has gone and pitted every town in America against each other in a massive pre-order battle under the guise of charit...
It's not just the top grossing game on the app store, but Harmonix' Rock Band is pulling in more money than any other app in the app store right now. The game, which hit earlier this week for $12.99, includes 20 tracks that can be played on the devic...
Windows 7 is finally upon us, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers in a matter of hours. With the critical plaudits, expect enthusiastic midnight sales, curious micro-throngs of buyers, and swollen ...
Blog site Kolma found an interesting note on Nintendo's online list of error codes.
The very first Need for Speed game was released in 1994 for the 3DO game console and completely changed gamers' expectations for racing games thanks to its impressive visuals and licensed cars. Since then, there have been a further 14 iterations of t...
Earlier this week, Infinity Ward and Activision incurred the wrath of tens of thousands of gamer.
The Rudd Government’s proposed internet filtering system could have a big effect on online gaming in Australia. During a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra yesterday, Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Ec...
Microsoft's next Xbox LIVE update with Facebook and Twitter support went out to those of us with preview access early this morning, and I've just finished tinkering with it.
With some considerable fanfare, Electronic Arts and Harmonix released the latest version of Rock Band (iTunes link) today -- it's now a US$9.99 iPhone app with in-game song purchasing enabled.
Let the shot-taking commence: Microsoft Xbox 360 director of product management Aaron Greenberg comes out punching (well, movie-style pulled punches, anyway) in an interview with Game Informer, calling Sony's anticipated leading September PS3 sales "...
Rockstar Games has announced today that Grand Theft Auto IV is joining the growing library of classic Xbox 360 titles available for download through the Xbox Live Marketplace Games on Demand service.
Rockstar has been slowly revealing details about how the PSP version of Chinatown Wars will differ from its Nintendo DS (and ultimately iPhone) counterparts on its official website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC