Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
It has been a while since Aliens: Colonial Marines was first announced back in 2008.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Loyal fans finally have a chance to go hands-on with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as it enters the closed beta phase.
Trading off some of the PlayStation 4 almost-reveal limelight from Sony yesterday, AMD has shed a little more light on the custom processing unit that it has designed for the upcoming console.
The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
Sony has unveiled its follow-up to the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 4 (PS4).
Sony has announced its next generation home gaming console, the PlayStation 4, to huge fanfare at an event in New York City. Sort of.
The 2009 reboot of Star Trek by J. J. Abrams was generally well accepted when it came out, and Namco Bandai is getting ready to add to the new universe with its upcoming game.
With the Call of Duty Championship in Hollywood looming in April, Activision is on the hunt for the top local players to represent Australia at the show.
The Dead Space franchise is likely the most memorable new IP to come out this new generation.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
The video game industry in Australia netted $1.161 billion in revenue last year, according to the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (iGEA).
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Games View all »
- 76% off $23.05 free shipping
- $49.95 free shipping
- $24.95 free shipping
- $74.95 free shipping
- $29.98 free shipping
- Software and Services View all »
- PC Components View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »