VG247 is reporting that a "concrete source" at Sony has confirmed that the company's upcoming unnamed motion controller will be dubbed "Arc." The product, which was shown at Sony's E3 press conference last June, has been dubbed "The Magic Wand" by th...
Despite some heavy competition from a trio of recent hardcore releases, The Sims 3 and its first expansion were able to end December as the top-selling PC game this month, giving the June-released game the distinction of becoming the best-selling gam...
A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
One in five women have dumped their partner because of their web or gaming habits, says MyVoucherCodes.
Activision sent out a press release earlier today claiming that DJ Hero was the top-grossing new IP of 2009 in the US and Europe. Without citing actual sales or income numbers, the company states the NPD as the source of the figures.
First it was US President Barack Obama's turn to stick the boot into PlayStation. Now, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is getting in on the action too.
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez won't spare a kind word for video games, calling them 'poison' and accusing them of being proxies for capitalist warmongering. According to AFP, the outspoken US critic who once notoriously referred to George W. Bush ...
In a surprise press statement, Sony today revealed its much anticipated uber-racer Gran Turismo 5 for the PlayStation 3 has been delayed with a new release date as yet unsettled. The game had been due in Japan this March, with a US and European relea...
BioWare and Random House's science fiction/fantasy publishing arm, Del Rey, announced today that Mass Effect is getting a third novelization.
The long-awaited Return to Ostagar content pack briefly available yesterday for Xbox 360 Dragon Age owners was removed from Xbox Live due to "a previously undetected issue" that renders key character abilities unusable after users downloaded a DA:O t...
Trekkies, rejoice! Cryptic Studios has announced the official subscription prices for their highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG, Star Trek Online.
You've got to hand it to Sega. They could have just made one simple announcement that Sonic the Hedgehog would be the only playable character in Project Needlemouse and won over critical and fan favor in one fell swoop. Instead, they trotted out the ...
Early this morning, several sites reported that Ubisoft France headman Geoffroy Sardin told French publication Gamekult that I Am Alive and Beyond Good & Evil 2 was still in development.
Microsoft is set to release a Limited Edition Xbox 360 Elite console to coincide with the release of Bioware's hotly anticipated Mass Effect 2.
It seems Ubisoft's not finished with Ezio, the mellow sand-flinging, pole-sweeping, back-stabbing protagonist of Assassin's Creed 2. Surprising everyone, the publisher says we'll see him again in an unanticipated followup release, due out in fiscal 2...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT