With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
Games - News
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Sony has pushed back the launch of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console by six months citing a desire to have more software available at launch.
Sony Online Entertainment is accepting applications for its third annual Gamers In Real Life (G.I.R.L.) scholarship program. One qualified student can score up to US$10,000 toward tuition and school costs -- and you don't even have to be a girl.
VG247 is reporting that a "concrete source" at Sony has confirmed that the company's upcoming unnamed motion controller will be dubbed "Arc." The product, which was shown at Sony's E3 press conference last June, has been dubbed "The Magic Wand" by th...
Despite some heavy competition from a trio of recent hardcore releases, The Sims 3 and its first expansion were able to end December as the top-selling PC game this month, giving the June-released game the distinction of becoming the best-selling gam...
A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
One in five women have dumped their partner because of their web or gaming habits, says MyVoucherCodes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW