The new PlayStation 3 firmware update that enables Sony's home console to play Blu-Ray discs also includes a 3D update.
The new year brings fresh faces to the artist roster of Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero as Activision announced the four track packs available in January 2010. The first pack features a selection of classic blues available this morning on XBox 360 and Wi...
Hardware company Razer is partnering with Sixense Entertainment to bring motion controls to PC gaming. Their first venture is Valve's Left 4 Dead 2.
A mid-year price cut and a strong lineup of software titles gave Sony's PlayStation 3 a record holiday season, the company said Wednesday. Sales of the console in the last five weeks of the year totaled 3.8 million units worldwide, a 76 percent jump ...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
ESPN is reporting that NBA Jam, the popular early 90's arcade basketball franchise, has been rebounded into the hands of EA Sports, with the series set to return to the Nintendo Wii. Fans of the original games will be pleased to know that series crea...
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is hitting game store shelves on January 26th, and to commemorate the release (and provide Wii owners with a competent control scheme) MadCatz has announced their latest licensed FightStick peripheral, the fir...
You may have though that Duke Nukem Forever died its final death with the closure of 3D Realms, but the voice of Duke is hinting that the game may still be alive.
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
Official sales numbers reported by the NPD Group research firm aren't due 'til January 14 -- but Nintendo is pretty confident its holiday sales figures are healthy.
Atlus announced via the PlayStation blog today that Metal Slug XX is due on US shelves February 23. Currently, they haven't announced any plans to make the game available for download onto the PSP Go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW