The Windows version of BioShock 2 doesn't support gamepads, and while that's been public knowledge for months, it's apparently causing a stir on the game's official message boards.
Games - News
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
The Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario, worked with a group of 16- to 20-year-olds to develop an educational video game about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This is what they came up with.
While I wouldn't rule out some kind of PS3 deal down the road, Microsoft has the jump on its competition with its announcement of a Final Fantasy XIII special edition bundle for the Xbox 360. The bundle comes engraved with the title of the game and s...
Red Eagle announced plans to create a game based on the late Robert Jordan's 15-book long series (still in progress under author Brandon Sanderson) in November of 2008 after acquiring the rights to the series. Not much was said about the project afte...
The Church of England has not been accepting of video games in the past, decrying Sony's use of the Manchester Cathedral in the PlayStation 3 game Resistance: Fall of Man. The country's scientific community have also rallied against gaming, with form...
Sometimes, Christmas comes very early indeed. A woman in the US has managed to sell a Nintendo NES and five games for the astounding sum of $13,105. Turns out that one of the titles in her tatty collection was the super-rare Stadium Events.
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Despite the fact that the Spider-Man film franchise is in serious flux, Activison-Blizzard will still be tossing a video game dedicated to the web-slinger onto store shelves this year.
Over the years, many video games have had cool titles. Off the top of our head, some examples include Skate or Die!, Carmageddon (do you see what they did there?), Midnight Resistance and Punky Skunk. But none of these come close to what the Grimoire...
A Queensland man accused of pirating New Super Mario Bros. Wii has settled out of court with Nintendo. Today, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the alleged pirate has to pay Nintendo $1.5 million as part of the deal.
Nonprofit charity organization ProCon.org recently launched a video games section dedicated to the debate about whether or not violence in video games contributes to youth violence.
The China operator of World of Warcraft, one of the world's biggest online games, said Sunday it will seek new government approval for the game, dragging it further into a turf war between two Chinese regulatory agencies.
Some thing aren't built to last, but it might surprise you to find out Microsoft's Xbox LIVE online gaming service turns out to be one of them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW