According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
Games - News
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Despite the fact that the Spider-Man film franchise is in serious flux, Activison-Blizzard will still be tossing a video game dedicated to the web-slinger onto store shelves this year.
Over the years, many video games have had cool titles. Off the top of our head, some examples include Skate or Die!, Carmageddon (do you see what they did there?), Midnight Resistance and Punky Skunk. But none of these come close to what the Grimoire...
A Queensland man accused of pirating New Super Mario Bros. Wii has settled out of court with Nintendo. Today, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the alleged pirate has to pay Nintendo $1.5 million as part of the deal.
Nonprofit charity organization ProCon.org recently launched a video games section dedicated to the debate about whether or not violence in video games contributes to youth violence.
The China operator of World of Warcraft, one of the world's biggest online games, said Sunday it will seek new government approval for the game, dragging it further into a turf war between two Chinese regulatory agencies.
Some thing aren't built to last, but it might surprise you to find out Microsoft's Xbox LIVE online gaming service turns out to be one of them.
Sega Sammy, the parent company of video game publisher Sega, released its investor reports earlier today, revealing the company's sales figures for the last nine months of 2009 and its outlook for 2010.
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka said today that "Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010. We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
If you've been playing Mass Effect 2 on a standard definition TV, chances are you've been squinting to decipher the game's neon orange and green text. That's according to a 15-page thread on the game's official forums and noticed by Ars, anyway, clai...
Could Zelda's latest adventure game on the Wii be making its debut at this year's E3? While it's by no means a confirmation that the game will actually be shown, Nintendo's Eiji Aonuma, the producer on the still unnamed Zelda sequel for Wii has said ...
THQ recently concluded its quarterly investor conference call, detailing its efforts to meet fiscal goals over the last quarter and year, as well as revealing plans for the upcoming fiscal year. Most notably, the company revealed its plans to create ...
Intel will air two new commercials during this Sunday's Super Bowl game in the US, one of which will have a gaming focus.
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT