One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Sony has pushed back the launch of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console by six months citing a desire to have more software available at launch.
Sony Online Entertainment is accepting applications for its third annual Gamers In Real Life (G.I.R.L.) scholarship program. One qualified student can score up to US$10,000 toward tuition and school costs -- and you don't even have to be a girl.
VG247 is reporting that a "concrete source" at Sony has confirmed that the company's upcoming unnamed motion controller will be dubbed "Arc." The product, which was shown at Sony's E3 press conference last June, has been dubbed "The Magic Wand" by th...
Despite some heavy competition from a trio of recent hardcore releases, The Sims 3 and its first expansion were able to end December as the top-selling PC game this month, giving the June-released game the distinction of becoming the best-selling gam...
A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia