The Call of Duty Championship has kicked off in the US, where 32 of the most skilled Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams have gathered in Hollywood.
With the Fast & Furious 6 hitting cinemas on June 6, Activision has announced the release of its Fast & Furious: Showdown game.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
The 1967 TV battle between William Shatner's Captain Kirk and the lizard-like alien Gorn is one of the most memorable moments from the original Star Trek series.
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
EA has a released a comprehensive video showcasing the gameplay of its latest war shooter, Battlefield 4.
Eight Australian players have been selected for the finals of the Call of Duty Black Ops II finals to be held in the US.
Although the remastered version of Final Fantasy X has been confirmed for some time, Square Enix has made the surprise announcement that the sequel, Final Fantasy X-2, will also be included.
Much like God of War, the Gears of War series has reached an impasse after a trilogy of games and instead looks back for inspiration.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
Sega has scheduled the release of Company of Heroes 2 on PC for June 25 in Australia, later than the early 2013 date originally set by prior publisher THQ.
Ubisoft’s Rayman Jungle Run can now be played on all platforms that support Windows 8 and Windows RT. The game is a port of Rayman Jungle Run that came out earlier on iOS and Android smartphone, and has racked up more than 1,500,000 downloads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW