Every month, Microsoft adds new feature updates to the Xbox One platform, and an upcoming one is going to be a doozy: backwards compatibility with the Xbox 360.
Oculus VR revealed the final version of its Rift virtual reality headset on Thursday, but the partnership between the Facebook-owned company and Microsoft may have raised some eyebrows.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Research released by the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA) shows strong growth for video games sales in Australia in 2014. The research highlights sales of $1.214 billion in the traditional retail market for games, up 7 per cent ov...
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Nvidia's online game-streaming service will launch next week after a year-long beta testing period, but it will only be available to owners of the company's Shield tablet and handheld gaming console.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
What better way to celebrate the release of Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox than by taking a free ride in a supercar this long weekend (well, from today until Sunday night, at least).
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
- Civilization VI abandons the stars to bring back Gandhi and the gang this October
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT