New Zealand startup plans to launch a simulated combat arena, a sort of hyper-advanced laser tag utilising live actors, CGI and military-grade weapon simulation systems.
Microsoft today announced an updated games lineup for the Xbox One, which goes on sale November this year. The lineup currently consists of 50 titles, including 18 exclusives to the platform. It is currently unclear which titles will be available at ...
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern ...
Following a public unveiling at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles, Alienware showcased its latest range of elite gaming laptops at an even in Sydney.
Game maker Ubisoft said on Tuesday an account database was breached due to unauthorized access of one of its websites, revealing users' personal information.
At Microsoft's Build conference the firm suggested that the Xbox One might get Windows 8 apps.
Mark Pincus is stepping down as CEO of Zynga and will be replaced by the head of Microsoft's Xbox business, Don Mattrick, Zynga announced on Monday.
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
Google reportedly is developing a gaming console powered by its Android mobile operating system in an effort to widen the software's reach beyond smartphones and tablets and stay ahead of its competitors.
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Microsoft has changed course on online connectivity and used games, announcing new policies for the Xbox One. The console will no longer rely on a constant online connection, and restrictive policies toward used games have been lifted.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Cue dramatic music, please. This backlit Mega Man 25th Anniversary NES is, according to its creator, the first and the only of its kind in the world. Maybe. Regardless of the veracity of that statement, however, a refurnished Blue Bomber-themed NES i...
A series of blunders by Microsoft has paved the way for Sony's PlayStation 4 console to capture the top spot in year-end holiday sales.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW