Rock Band VR ditches the trademark note highway so you can feel more like a true guitar god. It makes for a good Oculus Touch demo, but does it have staying power?
Games - News
We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is basically the “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” approach to a sequel, and that’s totally fine.
Spoiler: It does not look much like a Metal Gear game.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
There will indeed be no men in the sky today, at this rate.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
A breach of the official Dota 2 forums has resulted in 2 million usernames and passwords hitting the web.
First details on a potential StarCraft HD remaster are rumored to arrive in September, with more to follow at BlizzCon this year.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
Or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Active Research." Also, a few thoughts about the new Civics Tree.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment LeadVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD