The $50 game streaming box that could will now reportedly be included inside (at least some) Samsung televisions.
Games - News
Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
A second iteration of the Vive's controllers—this time, ones shaped like actual hands—might be coming sooner than you think.
Plus: An extended look at Torment: Tides of Numenera, Ubi confirms Beyond Good & Evil 2, and an Outlast 2 demo rustles corn on Steam.
Early reviewers found a nasty surprise hiding in the PC version of Mafia III: A 30 frames per second cap.
How Gears of War used Splunk's data analytics and artificially intelligent bots to pinpoint game crashes
Microsoft game designer The Coalition harvests data by running Gears of War through with AI bots, and uses custom Splunk dashboards to give designers and engineers actionable data about glitches and crashes.
After winning PCWorld's game of the year award in 2014 with Wasteland 2, InXile's hoping to bottle some crowdfunding magic yet again with Wasteland 3.
Plus: A behind the scenes look at Star Citizen's problem-ridden development and Sniper Elite 4 shows off slow-motion Nazi murderin'. This is gaming news for September 19 through 23.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Valve has removed Digital Homicide's games from Steam after the developer sued users for nasty review comments.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
With Battlefield 1 just over the horizon, EA and DICE temporarily slash prices on its predecessor's maps. "Buy" it now, keep it forever.
Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCSAP SuccessfactorsACT
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD