A week after Take-Two first announced that GTA IV had broken launch day records, the Guinness Book of World Records confirmed on Tuesday.
In addition to being a system-seller, Microsoft asserts that the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV accounted for 60 per cent of total sales. It's likely the other 40 per cent purchased a PS3 as well, in addition to the multiplatform game, though Sony has ye...
PlayStation president Kaz Hirai is confident the PS3 will win the console war, despite what he calls an "underwhelming" start.
I started having problems with the PlayStation 3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV this weekend. The game started just fine, the music and art kicked in, and the game would begin to load my save file.
Apparently, this Grand Theft Auto IV game is all the rage right now.
With less than a week until the downloadable game platform launches next Monday on Wii, Nintendo has yet to divulge what gamers can look forward to.
Microsoft says it will not be using Sony technology in its game console.
It's not yet announced for the PC, but one German retailer is already taking orders for a Windows version of GTA IV.
According to a report published on Thursday by Hitwise, a firm that monitors internet search traffic, Grand Theft Auto IV is expected to "handily" outsell Halo 3 as one of the biggest video games in recent memory.
The Australian Customs Service confirmed yesterday that importing UK and North American copies of Grand Theft Auto IV into the country would likely contravene the Prohibited Imports Regulations. This is an offence that carries a fine of up to $110,00...
Multiple reports surfaced on Tuesday suggesting that both Xbox 360 and PS3 systems are freezing up during playback of Grand Theft Auto IV.
As was the case with the previous games in the series, activist groups, police, politicians and surviving victims of violence criticised Grand Theft Auto IV on Wednesday, a day after the game was launched in the US.
When it isn't locking up your system with inexcusable game-ending glitches, Grand Theft Auto IV, for all intents and purposes, has delivered as advertised.
In an effort to sway buyers to play GTA IV on Xbox 360, Microsoft reminded consumers on Tuesday of the exclusive episodic downloads coming to Xbox 360 this fall.
Dracula: Origin is the new adventure game developed by Frogwares. The game, set to be released in Australia in 2008, gives players the opportunity to take on the role of Professor Van Helsing and chase Dracula. Dracula is on a quest for a mysterious ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC