"What is Nintendo's Wii MotionPlus accessory? Check out Nintendo.com 2day," reads a telephone text message sent to game media correspondents on Monday morning.
Games - News
Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed Wednesday that the iPhone will feature more than 160 games when the company launches its App Store service this week.
In an official Bungie podcast published on Monday, co-hosts Brian Jarrard and Luke Smith all but confirmed a "new game announcement" for July 14, the same day as Microsoft's E3 Press Conference.
Thanks to the new Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, the word fanboy is now officially a member of the English language.
On July 7, otherwise known as Bungie Day, Halo fans will be on the receiving end of a new Halo 3 map, gamer pics and a Bungie Day Xbox 360 dashboard theme, all for free on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
Advanced Micro Devices Tuesday unveiled three new quad-core Phenom X4 processors, including a high-end Black Edition chip.
Diablo III debuted today in Paris, unveiled to a packed audience at Blizzard's 2008 Worldwide Invitational. The much-anticipated third installment of the venerable role-playing series is slated for release on PC and Mac.
Sony announced today that it will launch a movie download service for the PlayStation 3 this summer in the US market.
Just like its portable cousin the Nintendo DS, the Wii is starting to show it is indeed a "slow cooker" system that started life with a whimper, but will finish with a roar that includes features once only thought possible on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
In a somewhat predictable turn of events, the early release of a user-playable component of the upcoming Spore video game has led to the creation of a series of animations that are a little more explicit than the game's developers probably expected.
StreamMyGame.com released a new version of its software yesterday that allows games to be played remotely on 'ultra-mobile PCs', including the popular Asus Eee PC ultraportable. The new update is targeted towards Eee PC and Ebox computers, along with...
Sony ekes out another win over Microsoft's Xbox 360 console in the month of May, while Nintendo reigns supreme with Wii and DS sales.
In a surprising blow to HDTV adoption, a new survey from Pike & Fischer Broadband Advisory Services showed that of all the "new" services lusted after by consumers today, high-def fell surprisingly short of Internet broadband as the "most desired" te...
Don't believe anything you've heard about in-game advertising from basically every video game news outlet to date, because a new study found that 82 per cent of consumers love them unconditionally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW