In his second attempt to recapture arcade gaming glory, Steve Wiebe failed to topple Billy Mitchell's high score of 1,050,200 in Donkey Kong.
Hackers looking to steal passwords used in popular online games have infected more than 10,000 Web pages in recent days.
Gamers, start your engines: the world's most beloved multiplayer racer is finally set to rev its way onto the Nintendo Wii.
Just because the game doesn't support voice chat, doesn't mean you can't.
Dungeons & Dragons fans this week are mourning the death of Gary Gygax, 69, co-creator of what went from being a popular face-to-face game to being a much played online game as well.
Microsoft will stop making external HD DVD drives for its Xbox 360 game console, but won't say whether it will offer a Blu-ray Disc drive instead.
The head of Sony's in-house game studio and one of its longest serving executives, Phil Harrison, will resign from the company at the end of February, Sony Computer Entertainment said Monday.
Memories of your first computer can be priceless.
Take-Two Interactive Software, publishers of the popular Grand Theft Auto series of games, has received and rejected a US$2 billion acquisition bid from Electronic Arts but left the door open to a possible acquisition later.
The online gaming universe takes a page from Radiohead's book as big companies like EA tinker with "pay-what-you-want" gaming experiences.
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
Some of the top technology companies, including Intel, Microsoft, Dell and Advanced Micro Devices joined forces Tuesday to form the PC Gaming Alliance, which will try to promote the PC as a gaming platform.
Toshiba's announcement to end production of HD DVD players and recorders will not affect the Xbox 360, even though Microsoft offers an optional stand-alone HD DVD drive for the game console, Microsoft said in a statement Tuesday.
Chip giant Intel Tuesday launched its latest processor platform aimed at computer game enthusiasts, an eight processing-core platform that includes a choice of multi-card graphics from either ATI or Nvidia.
Intel unveiled its latest gaming and high-end computing platform, which includes two quad-core processors and graphic cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CC.net DeveloperACT