The sequel to last year's ambitious hyper-real shooter Crysis will arrive on September 16, EA said in a press release Wednesday.
Games - News
After a fortnight of confusion, the highly anticipated video game Fallout 3 has been approved for sale in Australia by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.
Nvidia took a one-time warranty charge of US$196 million against its second-quarter revenue on Tuesday, saying that amount should cover the cost of replacing bad Nvidia graphics chips used in a range of laptop models from different manufacturers. Cha...
Rockstar Games today announced the staggered arrival of GTA IV on PC, as has been the case with every GTA game in the past.
The Game Critics Awards on Tuesday announced their "Best of Show" winners of E3 2008.
Just how important is Blu-Ray to the average consumer? Not very important at all, a new study found Friday, and the PS3 may very well be what's keeping it above water.
A Thai teenager supposedly obsessed with Grand Theft Auto is facing death by lethal injection after robbing and stabbing a taxi driver to death.
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Nintendo reported strong growth in its sales and profit during the April to June quarter thanks to the popularity of its Wii console and DS handheld gaming device -- although sales of both devices dropped in Japan.
Fans of the upcoming real time strategy game Halo Wars will be happy to know that the number of playable races may have just grown by one.
According to Edge, Nintendo profited US$2.6 billion over the last year through April 2008, more than all other publicly traded top 20 publishers combined (including hardware sales). Disney, Konami, Activision, and Vivendi rounded out the top five.
In a Forbes interview published Tuesday, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata freely admitted the company is already working on new hardware.
The official website for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto DS game confirms support of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, almost always used for online multiplayer.
Nintendo and a group of 53 game software companies have filed a lawsuit against five companies they allege sold a device that enables copied games to be played on the Nintendo DS handheld device.
Star Trek fans longing to be captain of their own Federation Starship online will be happy to note Cryptic Studios is developing a massively mutliplayer online role-playing game (MMORG) called Star Trek Online. It will be available for both console a...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTAdministrator - Land and PowerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTLinux / Unix Systems AdministratorSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Developer/DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT