The upcoming video game Silent Hill: Homecoming has been refused a rating by the Office of Film and Literature Classification (OFLC), preventing its release within Australia.
Games - News
In an unfortunate cross-cultural coincidence, Halo developer Bungie has inadvertently drawn parallels to a famous child abduction case to promote its new Halo 3 expansion pack. In a new teaser trailer, which depicts a war-torn city landscape, various...
A new Xbox 360 Dashboard ad surfaced Wednesday, all but confirming a November launch of the console's redesigned menu system.
The force is strong with this one -- at least at retail.
A new report in connection with the NPD, the official US video game tracker, has announced the top selling games by console from January through August of this year. Can you guess which ones are leading the pack?
A month after Metal Gear Solid 5 was unofficially announced, Konami has registered "Metal Gear Solid Existence" with the Japanese trademark database.
Two months after the controversial franchise was announced for Nintendo DS, gamers finally have more than a just a logo and name to digest.
This Friday European customers will receive their second Xbox 360 price cut in the past six months.
Nintendo has finally confirmed its plans to announce new products at a pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference on October 2, but so far the company is mum on what, exactly, those new products will be.
Sony's big play at a wider gaming audience, LittleBigPlanet, now has a release date. The ambitious create-your-own side-scrolling adventure will arrive in Europe on October 24.
A week after exposing the shoddy manufacturing of Xbox 360s to Venture Beat, Robert Delaware lost his job for speaking out about the Red Ring of Death.
Blizzard Entertainment Monday announced that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King will arrive November 13.
Newly acquired Activision studio FreeStyleGames is allegedly working on a DJ Hero, a clubber's version of the mega publisher's "Hero" rhythm game brand that includes the Guitar Hero franchise.
Electronic Arts is giving up plans to acquire rival computer games software company Take-Two Interactive and has terminated merger discussions with the company, it said Sunday.
Sony Computer Entertainment president Jack Tretton is confident his first-party fall lineup has the skills to pay the bills.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPReports Developer SSRS / SSISVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD