Despite the U.S. commercial success of both the Wii and American-made Metroid Prime 3, Nintendo proper has no plans to further cater to the tastes of Western audiences.
Microsoft on Thursday said the Xbox 360 in 2007 delivered the best video game lineup of all time, calling it "a year to remember."
Video games that include an online element expose players and publishers to a host of new risks for which they must prepare. That's the message from French lobbying group the Internet Rights Forum, which issued guidelines for publishers and legislato...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 has outsold Sony's PlayStation 3 in Japan for the first time, according to a closely watched weekly sales ranking.
According to Hollywood Reporter, Mark Wahlberg is in talks to star as "Max Payne" in Fox's movie adaptation of the 2001 third-person shooter.
Game developer Take-Two Interactive announced a preliminary settlement on all consumer class action lawsuits in the US related to a software modification calledHot Coffee, that unlocked sex scenes on the popular game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."
Trend Micro introduced a security service for Sony's PlayStation 3 that blocks access to some potentially malicious Web sites. It's Trend's first product aimed at gamers.
A top official from Microsoft's developer division showcased an array of new development technologies this week, including a demo of the game World of Warcraft running within the company's Visual Studio integrated development environment.
Dell Inc. has agreed to purchase high-performance PC vendor Alienware Corp., the two companies announced Wednesday.
The 'Hot Coffee' mod continues to cause waves, with news that the San Andreas sex scenes can also be accessed on Xbox and PS2.
Along with Battlefield Vietnam, Nam-themed games seem to be all the rage.
A lackluster movie and terrible PlayStation 2 title haven't deterred Eidos from moving forward with Lara Croft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW