This has completely nothing to do with games, but it's relevant nonetheless.
Games - News
In a few short weeks, LucasArts and BioWare will finally reveal the secret joint project they've been working on and teasing people about since at least October 2007.
According to a leaked report at Japanese gaming mag Famitsu, Sony will soon release the 80GB PlayStation 3 model in Japan in black, white and silver varieties.
Genius Products on Tuesday announced a partnership with Numark, the largest manufacturer of DJ equipment, to bring the first turntablist rhythm game to consoles.
Nintendo finally revealed its long-awaited Wii storage solution Wednesday evening, and it was under our noses the entire time.
LucasArts Tuesday announced that Skywalker and company are coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Force Unleashed, in addition to a new downloadable mission.
Tuesday, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan unveiled its TGS lineup for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portal, which includes a tantalizing 14 "unannounced" games. Sony will show nine new PS3 games and three new PSP games, while Konami has one...
The somewhat reputable French boys from Gamekyo (formerly JeuxFrance) are reporting that Nintendo will announce a franchise revival at the company's press conference on Thursday.
Director Brett Ratner, who in the past has talked about filming a Guitar Hero movie, told movie blog UGO Tuesday he is slated to direct a movie based on God of War.
In an effort to achieve greater realism, Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi says his team met with clothing manufacturers to ensure authentic in-game apparel.
Veteran video game journalist John Davidson is reporting Wednesday that Nintendo is secretly showing select developers a radically new "Wii HD" design behind closed doors.
In terms of output, average review scores, and revenue, as ranked by Game Developer Magazine. And the winner might surprise you (no it won't).
Former Konami assistant producer Ryan Payton has jumped ship as a de factor second-party developer for Sony, working now as a first-party director on the Halo series for Microsoft.
Much like the publishing giant has already done with Steven Spielberg, Hollywood director Zack Snyder will be the creative lead of three, unannounced EA games.
Wii owners, rejoice. You'll soon have access to the same impressive library of downloadable Rock Band music as PS3 and Xbox 360 owners, replete with online multiplayer so your fake band can rehearse intercontinental style.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW