A free online version of the PC game Battlefield Heroes is to be released by Electronic Arts (EA). Supported by adverts and micro payments, the game will be available online later this year, and will not be sold in shops. However, the download will o...
"Can anyone explain to me how having one console would be bad for gamers?" writes David Jaffe on his personal blog. "We have [one hardware standard] with DVD, we had it with VHS. We have it with televisions. So what do we lose by having it for game c...
After 37 days, Microsoft issued a 43-word statement on the report of a strange, strong radio signal apparently generated by its Xbox 360 game console, and noticed by Morrisville State College in New York.
According to <a href="http://kotaku.com/344324/goldeneye-xbla-shitcanning-was-nintendos-fault">Kotaku</a>, Microsoft officials allege that Nintendo president Satoru Iwata blocked the release of a GoldenEye port on Xbox Live Arcade because the game or...
Gadgets have always taken center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show, but this year more than ever, even the coolest devices seem to be mere means to an end -- access to content and services whenever and wherever you want them.
May drop HD-DVD 'if consumers vote that way'.
Microsoft has no plans to add HD DVD capabilities to its Xbox console, despite rumors to contrary.
Sony extended the functionality of the PSP at this week's Consumer Electronics Show, including Blu-ray to PSP movie transfers, GPS tracking, Skype support, and a 16GB memory stick.
Despite Warner Bros' recent decision to back Blu-ray (and Paramount's rumoured reversal), Microsoft says it is standing by its decision to support HD DVD on Xbox 360.
While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
Queen Elizabeth II is reportedly enamoured with Nintendo's Wii.
MTV Games said Wednesday that it has teamed up with Jerry Bruckheimer, the renowned movie and television producer, to create unique new video games.
The simExchange reports that neither Crysis or UT3 managed to sell more than 100,000 units in their debut last month.
Microsoft's popular Xbox 360 game console can create a strong and strange signal on wireless LANs, according to IT staff at Morrisville State College.
A 19-year-old college student in the US faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and $US5,000 in fines for threatening to "shoot up the school" while playing Call of Duty 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC