Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
Advanced Micro Devices Tuesday unveiled three new quad-core Phenom X4 processors, including a high-end Black Edition chip.
Diablo III debuted today in Paris, unveiled to a packed audience at Blizzard's 2008 Worldwide Invitational. The much-anticipated third installment of the venerable role-playing series is slated for release on PC and Mac.
Sony announced today that it will launch a movie download service for the PlayStation 3 this summer in the US market.
Just like its portable cousin the Nintendo DS, the Wii is starting to show it is indeed a "slow cooker" system that started life with a whimper, but will finish with a roar that includes features once only thought possible on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
In a somewhat predictable turn of events, the early release of a user-playable component of the upcoming Spore video game has led to the creation of a series of animations that are a little more explicit than the game's developers probably expected.
StreamMyGame.com released a new version of its software yesterday that allows games to be played remotely on 'ultra-mobile PCs', including the popular Asus Eee PC ultraportable. The new update is targeted towards Eee PC and Ebox computers, along with...
Sony ekes out another win over Microsoft's Xbox 360 console in the month of May, while Nintendo reigns supreme with Wii and DS sales.
In a surprising blow to HDTV adoption, a new survey from Pike & Fischer Broadband Advisory Services showed that of all the "new" services lusted after by consumers today, high-def fell surprisingly short of Internet broadband as the "most desired" te...
Don't believe anything you've heard about in-game advertising from basically every video game news outlet to date, because a new study found that 82 per cent of consumers love them unconditionally.
Despite flagging sales and rampant piracy, PC game companies say the platform is thriving, much like consoles, given the success of several MMO games.
Amid complaints that Konami forced early reviewers not to disclose install times and cut scene lengths, Metal Gear Solid 4 assistant producer Ryan Payton tells why.
Advanced Micro Devices and Fujitsu Siemens Computers are developing an external graphics module that will boost the graphics performance of laptops based on its Puma chip platform.
Asustek Computer plans to bring Wii-like wireless gaming to PCs with the Eee Stick, two controllers that use motion sensors so people can bowl, slash swords, and play other games on a PC.
Have the urge to play Team Fortress 2, but you're not at home? Valve may have an answer with its new play-anywhere Steam Cloud distributed computing save service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT