When Gearbox Software boss Randy Pitchford said his company was working on something big last February, he may have been referring to something really, really big. Like Halo 4. For a new Xbox console.
Kojima Productions assistant producer Ryan Payton is leaving his company for greener pastures, but on the way out he let slip that Metal Gear Solid 5 is already underway.
How do you define "Extreme"? How about as a high-velocity, quad-core processor packed into a mobile platform? That's what Intel announced this afternoon at the Intel Developers Forum. Heretofore known as Core 2 Extreme, the cat (or chips) are now off...
The Xbox 360 controller has long been criticised for its squishy, inaccurate D-pad, and on Wednesday in Leipzig Microsoft finally revealed a solution -- for everywhere but the U.S.
According to Sony, the updated PSP "will feature a new LCD screen with a wider color gamut and anti-reflection technology, as well as a built-in microphone to enhance both multi-player gaming and Skype calls." All previous features of the PSP-2000, i...
A year after Microsoft released a keypad attachment for Xbox 360 controllers, Sony will do the same for PS3 to combat clunky typing and ready gamers for the text-enabled Home service.
After it was announced that downloadable GTA IV content for Xbox 360 might slip to 2009, Microsoft on Wednesday assured fans that the content would arrive before the end of the year.
Two North Carolina parents have allowed their son to drop out of high school to concentrate on playing Guitar Hero full-time.
A Florida man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison and ordered to pay US$415,900 in restitution for selling video game systems that were preloaded with more than 75 pirated copies of games, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment Australia both announced new games consoles this week. The new consoles will have more hard drive space compared to their predecessors.
It seemed like a scene from a spy movie -- wandering around back streets, nonchalantly surveying stores and faces, ducking into a small shop, and a swift exchange of cash.
The sequel to last year's ambitious hyper-real shooter Crysis will arrive on September 16, EA said in a press release Wednesday.
After a fortnight of confusion, the highly anticipated video game Fallout 3 has been approved for sale in Australia by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.
Nvidia took a one-time warranty charge of US$196 million against its second-quarter revenue on Tuesday, saying that amount should cover the cost of replacing bad Nvidia graphics chips used in a range of laptop models from different manufacturers. Cha...
Rockstar Games today announced the staggered arrival of GTA IV on PC, as has been the case with every GTA game in the past.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PSA: Grab all of Battlefield 4's expansions for free through next week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW