According to Edge, Nintendo profited US$2.6 billion over the last year through April 2008, more than all other publicly traded top 20 publishers combined (including hardware sales). Disney, Konami, Activision, and Vivendi rounded out the top five.
In a Forbes interview published Tuesday, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata freely admitted the company is already working on new hardware.
The official website for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto DS game confirms support of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, almost always used for online multiplayer.
Nintendo and a group of 53 game software companies have filed a lawsuit against five companies they allege sold a device that enables copied games to be played on the Nintendo DS handheld device.
Star Trek fans longing to be captain of their own Federation Starship online will be happy to note Cryptic Studios is developing a massively mutliplayer online role-playing game (MMORG) called Star Trek Online. It will be available for both console a...
NIntendo is king, but Microsoft's gaming division still managed to post its first ever year-long profits this week.
The best part about last Friday was unarguably the Dark Knight. The second best part was the first Watchmen trailer that debuted during the coming attractions, with 300 director Zack Snyder set to unleash the awesome next March. Based on the renowned...
Four of Japan's biggest comic book -- or 'manga' -- publishers are coming together to bring digital versions of their magazines to Nintendo's Wii console.
Despite rumors suggesting otherwise, the Entertainment Software Association is committed to hosting gaming's largest annual trade show for the fourteenth time next summer.
Activision confirmed Thursday that Guitar god Jimi Hendrix is headed to Guitar Hero: World Tour.
Want to make money developing Xbox 360 games? Here is your chance. Microsoft launched "Xbox Live Community Games" today with the hope of attracting game coders to create Xbox games, post them to the site, and earn money when people buy them.
Fallout 3 might not be blowing anyone away yet, but based on what I played today at a special E3 hands-on session, fans of BioShock will be thrilled with Bethesda Softworks' latest action-RPG.
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown Tuesday, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least...
In speaking with MTV News on Tuesday, Mattrick said that Bungie is working on a new Halo game, but that Microsoft didn't want to announce it yet for fear of stealing thunder from their current lineup of games, including Gears of War 2.
In a letter to fans published on the official Bungie website today, the Halo maker blamed its unnamed publisher for the lack of E3 news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia