Take Two CEO Ben Feder was asked point blank Thursday if a new Grand Theft Auto game on the Wii was now a possibility, given the console's runaway success this generation.
Games - News
Just what does Nintendo think of the glaringly borrowed Microsoft Avatars? They're fine with it, says company president Reggie Fils-Aime.
Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime, always the outspoken gaming exec, on Monday teased that Nintendo was indeed working on a Wii storage solution, with the cryptic caveat that it would be "better than" a hard drive.
Microsoft will do everything within its power to beat arch rival Sony in this generation's console war -- even if it's for second place.
Telstra BigPond has announced it has exclusive Australian mobile rights to the multiplayer version of Spore.
Will Wright’s sandbox epic Spore was officially released yesterday, with Australia being the first country able to download or purchase the game over the counter.
After multiple retail leaks, Microsoft on Wednesday finally announced US$50 to $80 price cuts on all Xbox 360 models. But there's no update on a price drop in Australia.
Bungie revealed a brand new multiplayer map for Halo 3 during Penny Arcade Expo this last weekend. Entitled Assembly, the map is totally new and will become available for download at an undetermined date.
The Nintendo DS is currently enjoying chart-topping success in all territories, but you wouldn't know that from all the rumor mongering going on about its potential on-again, off-again redesign.
A purported insider close to Rockstar Games says Microsoft is "wrong" to expect downloadable Grand Theft Auto IV content on Xbox 360 this fall.
Is Nintendo going to buck the status quo and release a souped up console before Microsoft and Sony can get their hypothetical Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4 out the door in 2012?
In an interview on MTV’s gaming Web site, American film director Brett Ratner expressed interest in producing a movie based on the Guitar Hero video game series.
Microsoft Australia today announced a price drop for a number of Xbox 360 video game accessories. The recommended retail prices (RRP) of the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, Wireless Networking Adapter, 120GB Hard Drive, Headset and Universal Media Re...
Microsoft and Epic Games have announced the near-complete list of achievements that gamers will be able to unlock in Gears of War 2. The Xbox 360 shooter, which will be released in Australia on November 7, continues the story of COG Delta Squad opera...
When Gearbox Software boss Randy Pitchford said his company was working on something big last February, he may have been referring to something really, really big. Like Halo 4. For a new Xbox console.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTJava DeveloperACT
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD