Despite flagging sales and rampant piracy, PC game companies say the platform is thriving, much like consoles, given the success of several MMO games.
Amid complaints that Konami forced early reviewers not to disclose install times and cut scene lengths, Metal Gear Solid 4 assistant producer Ryan Payton tells why.
Advanced Micro Devices and Fujitsu Siemens Computers are developing an external graphics module that will boost the graphics performance of laptops based on its Puma chip platform.
Asustek Computer plans to bring Wii-like wireless gaming to PCs with the Eee Stick, two controllers that use motion sensors so people can bowl, slash swords, and play other games on a PC.
Have the urge to play Team Fortress 2, but you're not at home? Valve may have an answer with its new play-anywhere Steam Cloud distributed computing save service.
Asustek Computer plans to launch the Eee Monitor in September, a PC built into a monitor designed to rival Apple's iMac, the company's CEO said Monday.
According to a recent SEC filing obtained by GameSpot, Activision said it plans "to publish Guitar Hero: On Tour for the NDS; Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, and Guitar Hero IV across multiple platforms" in fiscal 2009, which ends Mar...
Senior project developer Tom Prata said 100 new WiiWare games are incoming, though Nintendo has no plans for demos or a long-term Wii storage solution.
Ubisoft on Wednesday announced Shaun White Snowboarding for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii, the latter of which will support Balance Board foot controls.
2K Games on Wednesday promised "new content" and "new features" for the PS3 version of BioShock due this October, though specifics have yet to be revealed.
Street Fighter IV will grace PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC this winter, Capcom announced Tuesday afternoon. Confirmation of the game's multiplatform release comes after French website Jeuxvideo reported the company was planning a simultaneous launc...
According to Variety, unknown film-maker Crystal Sky Pictures inked a $US200 million deal on Monday to produce five motion pictures, one of which includes a Pac-Man movie. Crystal Sky previously acquired the movie-rights to Pac-Man from Namco five ye...
No need to worry, Metal Gear fans. The popular stealth series will in fact continue after Metal Gear Solid 4, said Konami on Monday. It's just that Solid Snake will no longer be involved.
Are you sitting down? Ok, then here it goes: The most popular game of all time is Windows Solitaire.
Games consoles contain toxic chemicals that would not be allowed in young children's toys, even though the technology to eliminate them is available, according to a study by environmental lobby group Greenpeace. However, manufacturers are starting to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT