EA confirmed Monday that two Spore expansion packs were planned for the life-creation sim title, and will be available over the next few months.
Games - News
The Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 rumors received a shot in the arm at TGS last week thanks to an offhand comment by a Konami PR representative.
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
If it's in the game, it's in the game.
In Fall 2009, Bungie will release "Halo 3: Recon," which will serve as a prequel to the events in Halo 3.
The 13th annual Tokyo Game Show opened at Makuhari Messe just outside of Tokyo Thursday morning with a record number of game titles on display from a record number of exhibitors.
Hearing reporters at major Nintendo events asking Reggie Fils-Aime about new Mario and Zelda titles has become something of an unofficial annual event, and the recent US autumn media summit hosted by Big N in San Francisco didn't disappoint in that r...
Nintendo confirmed Monday that software created specifically for the DSi will be region-locked by major territories, with Europe, North America and Japan receiving software that only works with their specific regions.
This has completely nothing to do with games, but it's relevant nonetheless.
In a few short weeks, LucasArts and BioWare will finally reveal the secret joint project they've been working on and teasing people about since at least October 2007.
According to a leaked report at Japanese gaming mag Famitsu, Sony will soon release the 80GB PlayStation 3 model in Japan in black, white and silver varieties.
Genius Products on Tuesday announced a partnership with Numark, the largest manufacturer of DJ equipment, to bring the first turntablist rhythm game to consoles.
Nintendo finally revealed its long-awaited Wii storage solution Wednesday evening, and it was under our noses the entire time.
LucasArts Tuesday announced that Skywalker and company are coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Force Unleashed, in addition to a new downloadable mission.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT