Activision Tuesday released its first official statement regarding scattered reports of Guitar Hero: World Tour drum kit sensitivity issues.
Games - News
If you absolutely have to own everything related to Guitar Hero, then Logitech's US$250 premier edition guitar for World Tour could be for you.
Blizzard Entertainment Tuesday announced that total World of Warcraft subscribers has surpassed 11 million, equal to the population of the entire state of Ohio, according to 2007 census estimates.
With just 20 days until the launch of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, the early effects of the undead's looming arrival have manifested as a zombie invasion.
The major selling point behind the new PSP 3000 is its sharp, incredibly bright new screen. The update has given Sony's portable the unofficial nickname of "PSP Brite," but reports Wednesday indicate this welcome new feature could be as much of a ble...
Star Wars and World of Warcraft fans, rejoice. Your two favorite things are about to collide.
LittleBigPlanet, once touted as the killer app for the PlayStation 3 this year, has encountered yet another round of controversy this week, as cries of censorship were raised by a Muslim group that saw the game's recall as detrimental to their religi...
Seven years after Nintendo unveiled the GameCube to Game Boy Advance link cable, Sony Thursday followed suit with PSP Plus, which connects select portable games to PlayStation 3, starting with Resistance: Retribution.
EA confirmed Monday that two Spore expansion packs were planned for the life-creation sim title, and will be available over the next few months.
The Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 rumors received a shot in the arm at TGS last week thanks to an offhand comment by a Konami PR representative.
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
If it's in the game, it's in the game.
In Fall 2009, Bungie will release "Halo 3: Recon," which will serve as a prequel to the events in Halo 3.
The 13th annual Tokyo Game Show opened at Makuhari Messe just outside of Tokyo Thursday morning with a record number of game titles on display from a record number of exhibitors.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPTest AnalystNSW