According to Sony, the updated PSP "will feature a new LCD screen with a wider color gamut and anti-reflection technology, as well as a built-in microphone to enhance both multi-player gaming and Skype calls." All previous features of the PSP-2000, i...
Two North Carolina parents have allowed their son to drop out of high school to concentrate on playing Guitar Hero full-time.
A Florida man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison and ordered to pay US$415,900 in restitution for selling video game systems that were preloaded with more than 75 pirated copies of games, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment Australia both announced new games consoles this week. The new consoles will have more hard drive space compared to their predecessors.
The sequel to last year's ambitious hyper-real shooter Crysis will arrive on September 16, EA said in a press release Wednesday.
It seemed like a scene from a spy movie -- wandering around back streets, nonchalantly surveying stores and faces, ducking into a small shop, and a swift exchange of cash.
After a fortnight of confusion, the highly anticipated video game Fallout 3 has been approved for sale in Australia by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.
Nvidia took a one-time warranty charge of US$196 million against its second-quarter revenue on Tuesday, saying that amount should cover the cost of replacing bad Nvidia graphics chips used in a range of laptop models from different manufacturers. Cha...
Rockstar Games today announced the staggered arrival of GTA IV on PC, as has been the case with every GTA game in the past.
The Game Critics Awards on Tuesday announced their "Best of Show" winners of E3 2008.
Just how important is Blu-Ray to the average consumer? Not very important at all, a new study found Friday, and the PS3 may very well be what's keeping it above water.
A Thai teenager supposedly obsessed with Grand Theft Auto is facing death by lethal injection after robbing and stabbing a taxi driver to death.
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Nintendo reported strong growth in its sales and profit during the April to June quarter thanks to the popularity of its Wii console and DS handheld gaming device -- although sales of both devices dropped in Japan.
Fans of the upcoming real time strategy game Halo Wars will be happy to know that the number of playable races may have just grown by one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia