The Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 rumors received a shot in the arm at TGS last week thanks to an offhand comment by a Konami PR representative.
Games - News
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
If it's in the game, it's in the game.
In Fall 2009, Bungie will release "Halo 3: Recon," which will serve as a prequel to the events in Halo 3.
The 13th annual Tokyo Game Show opened at Makuhari Messe just outside of Tokyo Thursday morning with a record number of game titles on display from a record number of exhibitors.
Hearing reporters at major Nintendo events asking Reggie Fils-Aime about new Mario and Zelda titles has become something of an unofficial annual event, and the recent US autumn media summit hosted by Big N in San Francisco didn't disappoint in that r...
Nintendo confirmed Monday that software created specifically for the DSi will be region-locked by major territories, with Europe, North America and Japan receiving software that only works with their specific regions.
This has completely nothing to do with games, but it's relevant nonetheless.
In a few short weeks, LucasArts and BioWare will finally reveal the secret joint project they've been working on and teasing people about since at least October 2007.
According to a leaked report at Japanese gaming mag Famitsu, Sony will soon release the 80GB PlayStation 3 model in Japan in black, white and silver varieties.
Genius Products on Tuesday announced a partnership with Numark, the largest manufacturer of DJ equipment, to bring the first turntablist rhythm game to consoles.
Nintendo finally revealed its long-awaited Wii storage solution Wednesday evening, and it was under our noses the entire time.
LucasArts Tuesday announced that Skywalker and company are coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Force Unleashed, in addition to a new downloadable mission.
Tuesday, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan unveiled its TGS lineup for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portal, which includes a tantalizing 14 "unannounced" games. Sony will show nine new PS3 games and three new PSP games, while Konami has one...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW