Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Rise of the Tomb Raider has been confirmed as an Xbox exclusive so won't launch on PS4 or PC, at least at first.
The Victorian Government has been touting its record of supporting local small games studios with the announcement that three local companies have been awarded funding totaling $75 000.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
It's been nearly a decade since the last Unreal Tournament. A decade.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Yoshi and Princess Peach-themed Wii Remotes will sit beside the latest iteration of Nintendo’s racing classic, Mario Kart 8, across retail stores and the Nintendo eShop when the game goes on sale in Australia on May 31.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Notebook and component manufacturer, MSI, is aiming once again at the highest end of the notebook market with its GT70 Dominator notebook. It's a 17.3in model with juicey insides that include fourth generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processor,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia