Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Games - News
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - CRMVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD