EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
What better way to celebrate the release of Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox than by taking a free ride in a supercar this long weekend (well, from today until Sunday night, at least).
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Rise of the Tomb Raider has been confirmed as an Xbox exclusive so won't launch on PS4 or PC, at least at first.
The Victorian Government has been touting its record of supporting local small games studios with the announcement that three local companies have been awarded funding totaling $75 000.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
It's been nearly a decade since the last Unreal Tournament. A decade.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Yoshi and Princess Peach-themed Wii Remotes will sit beside the latest iteration of Nintendo’s racing classic, Mario Kart 8, across retail stores and the Nintendo eShop when the game goes on sale in Australia on May 31.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW