Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s points- and star-based completion system, clearly distinguishing it from the Nintendo classic.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to unlock rewards.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and opportunities of developing a mobile game.
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour by Gameloft.
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical battles that happened in the past. These re-enacted battles form the core of the game experience.
Following the launch of Real Racing 3 for iOS and Android in Australia, PC World caught up with FireMonkeys development director, Kynan Woodman, to discuss the game’s new direction.
EA Mobile’s freemium title, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, is available now on Google Play.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
Namco Bandai has set the date for the Australian release of Naruto Powerful Shippuden for March 7.
Melbourne based developer, Firemonkeys, has released a trailer for the upcoming smartphone racing game, Real Racing 3,
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Devs take TownCraft to the small and big(ger) screens
- Moga Pocket control pad for Android launching in August
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out comes to Android
- Killzone: Mercenary storms retail on September 19
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCDB2 System ProgrammerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA