Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
Yeah, Wright. After publicly claiming he was the elusive Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Craig Wright suddenly says he can't handle the pressure to provide further proof.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
The revolution will have to wait, I guess.
Transformers: Devastation is a B-tier game that succeeds only by expertly capitalizing on its source material and your nostalgia.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecrow’s toxin will cause the east coast of Gotham to tear the rest of the city apart. If he stays, the crumbling building will cost him his life. He says it with conviction: “Goodbye Alfred.”
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert the characters (and some of the scenery) into Lego bricks, then punch things apart and pick up about a million different collectibles.
Neon lights. Spoilers. Ten-second cars. Spinning rims. Tinted windows. Nitrous. Streets that always seem slightly wet. The crowds. The cops.
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Craig Wright backpedals, refusing to prove he's Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
- Nvidia unifies a big list of developer tools in one package
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed until late next year
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC