Alfred Hitchcock once said that to make a great film, you need three things: "the script, the script and the script."
One of the most popular movie franchises of all time, we've dug up some of the best (and worst!) gadgets and accessories inspired by Star Wars.
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
That's two runs through Fable III in the can. I was naughty the first time through and nice the second, which basically means I traded flickering red body tattoos for a bunch of glimmering white ones. What do they mean? Who knows. They look like cool...
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Something is rotten in the state of New Austin. Actually, everything is rotten in the state of New Austin. A virulent plague has descended upon the plains of the American West, turning man, beast and Injun into a legion of undead ghouls. Nobody is sa...
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out...
In light of Capcom's Dead Rising 2 releasing this week for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, we look back at notable video games featuring the undead over the past 25 years, including absolute trainwrecks like Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green...
When sex doesn't sell.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
At the end of the 20th century, the word “Internet” had yet to bore into everyday vocabulary. Computers still weren’t a fixture in most homes, and mainstream opinion held that the machines were ticking bombs set to go off when the calendar rolled ove...
I may not have a PhD in game reviewing, and I know some Zelda zealots will throw me a "Nah, Zelda Ocarina of Time is waaay l33t3r" line, but I'm just going to come out and say it: Portal is the best game ever made.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW