2010 saw some great games released from big publishers, but independent producers also brought plenty of amazing concepts into public view. We've picked out what we thought were the five most interesting, innovative and downright fun indie games of 2...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
After months of rumours, Sony Ericsson finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- in the coming months. Does this gaming smartphone have what it takes to compete with the [[artnid:355503|A...
Today is an important day, although you might not have realised. It's the 25th anniversary of the Japanese release of the first Legend of Zelda video game on the Famicom. To celebrate, we've pulled together a bit of a retrospective on the series, cov...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
It's been almost nine years since the Disney-Square crossover Kingdom Hearts debuted on the PlayStation 2 and the series has developed a strong following in the near decade since. To celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, we've unearthed t...
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
If you're looking to pick up a few video games this holiday season, make sure they're from the following list...
Choosing this generation's best game (thus far) is a difficult undertaking -- which is why we handed the task over to you, our readers. A few months ago, we asked you to vote for your favourite game of this generation in an online poll. To find out w...
From action epics like God of War III to the masterfully told interactive thriller Heavy Rain, we count down the very best games ever released for the PlayStation 3.
Spending a little extra time with your Xbox 360? Wondering which games are worth your holiday cash? Take a look at the 32 Best Xbox 360 Games
It's the 20th anniversary of the release of the first Commander Keen game. We thought about sending some fine china to Apogee and id Software, but decided that a tribute slideshow would probably be a better idea.
Here's something that doesn't happen every day. A game millions of players have been enjoying over the last six years has been wiped off the face of the map. It cannot be played any more. At least, not in its original form.
Rumors suggest that Intel's forthcoming Sandy Bridge integrated CPU/graphics platform will find its way into the lower-end range of the next generation of MacBooks. Bearing in mind Apple's cozy relationship with Intel and its habit of adopting each n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC