Diablo III is finally here and many of you are probably already playing it. With five separate classes that each have their own unique playstyle, you may be having trouble picking which one to play first. Luckily we've got a guide to choosing which c...
Games - Features
Jay Fitzloff's history is all video games, but he still feels like he has run the gamut of everything, He initially started at Game Informer magazine in the U.S. as a journalist before he moved to New York City to work at Take 2/Rockstar as a product...
John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Robyn Théberge started her career in video game development after joining BioWare two years ago.
Firemint project lead, Ptolemy Oberin, sat down and talked to PC World about making iPhone games, Flight Control Rocket, and being featured in Apple commercials
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
Jonathan Lim, or Jono as he known to his friends, started his video game career with a short stint at Electronic Arts before he moved to Radical Entertainment where he’s been ever since.
Before Jarrad Trudgen came to IronMonkey Studios in 2009, he spent several years growing his game development skills at several high profile studios in Australia.
Before Greg Siegele was at the helm of Ratbag Games, he was a lawyer in the second year of practice and not really enjoying his chosen profession.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier retains the squad based gameplay of past installments, though the overall experience is quite different to the two earlier Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.
Sony’s gearing up to launch the PlayStation Vita in North America later this month and we’ve got all the details you need including specs, price, and a look at the Vita games that will be available at launch.
On Auckland's iconic Karangahape "K" Rd, there's an office building featuring walls of green and blue glass. Inside are rooms inspired by shipping containers. Several floors up, there's an office that houses an equally colourful game development comp...
Chris Senn got his foot into in the videogame industry by starting out as a computer graphics artist at Acme Interactive, previously known as Cinemaware.
Doug Lanford started his video game career at Sega of America in late 1991.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior Manager, Digital Analytics and Customer InsightsNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCAdobe CQ5/JAVA DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTArcSight/SIEM Platform Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW