John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Robyn Théberge started her career in video game development after joining BioWare two years ago.
Firemint project lead, Ptolemy Oberin, sat down and talked to PC World about making iPhone games, Flight Control Rocket, and being featured in Apple commercials
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
Jonathan Lim, or Jono as he known to his friends, started his video game career with a short stint at Electronic Arts before he moved to Radical Entertainment where he’s been ever since.
Before Jarrad Trudgen came to IronMonkey Studios in 2009, he spent several years growing his game development skills at several high profile studios in Australia.
Before Greg Siegele was at the helm of Ratbag Games, he was a lawyer in the second year of practice and not really enjoying his chosen profession.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier retains the squad based gameplay of past installments, though the overall experience is quite different to the two earlier Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.
Sony’s gearing up to launch the PlayStation Vita in North America later this month and we’ve got all the details you need including specs, price, and a look at the Vita games that will be available at launch.
On Auckland's iconic Karangahape "K" Rd, there's an office building featuring walls of green and blue glass. Inside are rooms inspired by shipping containers. Several floors up, there's an office that houses an equally colourful game development comp...
Chris Senn got his foot into in the videogame industry by starting out as a computer graphics artist at Acme Interactive, previously known as Cinemaware.
Doug Lanford started his video game career at Sega of America in late 1991.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia