Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
PC World had a unique opportunity to get an inside look at biggest online game retailer in Asia Pacific, Play-Asia.com.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Even though solid information is still light on the ground, Rockstar is teasing us with a few more screenshots from Max Payne 3. From what we can see there's flashes of new world and old -- the screenshots show old-school Max as a leather-jacket-toti...
If you're stuck at work until 5PM, and can't get home to play Portal 2 -- even if you've got an early copy -- feast your eyes on a couple of screenshots from the game's first 10 minutes. We put ourselves through the strenuous exercise of playing the ...
It's official -- get ready for more pill-popping, shell-dropping, motion-stopping Max Payne. We've grabbed some in-game screenshots of the still-being-produced Max Payne 3 off Rockstar, so enjoy.
With Nintendo's Australian 3DS launch only a few days away on March 31, we thought we'd give you a quick refresher on it, and the device that's going to be its main rival for the next little while — the Sony Next Generation Portable, or NGP. Th...
2010 saw some great games released from big publishers, but independent producers also brought plenty of amazing concepts into public view. We've picked out what we thought were the five most interesting, innovative and downright fun indie games of 2...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
After months of rumours, Sony Ericsson finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- in the coming months. Does this gaming smartphone have what it takes to compete with the [[artnid:355503|A...
Today is an important day, although you might not have realised. It's the 25th anniversary of the Japanese release of the first Legend of Zelda video game on the Famicom. To celebrate, we've pulled together a bit of a retrospective on the series, cov...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
It's been almost nine years since the Disney-Square crossover Kingdom Hearts debuted on the PlayStation 2 and the series has developed a strong following in the near decade since. To celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, we've unearthed t...
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW