The 2013 release of EA's SimCity will mean that a decade has passed since the publisher revisited the franchise with 2003’s SimCity 4.
Games - Features
The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Twenty-five years ago, a Super Mario Bros. clone named The Great Giana Sisters was released.
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
I lasted just over three hours on my first day in the fictional Russian state of Chernarus. I'm told this is quite good, but just leaving the beach alive was victory enough for me. I pulled free of the bloodied arms grabbing at me, but it was dumb lu...
PC World recently sat down with the latest build of Hitman: Absolution to see how the latest adventure by the chrome domed assassin is shaping up.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter confronts the player with many types of conflicts.
Electronic Arts recently held a Need for Speed: Most Wanted preview event in Sydney, allowing the media to go hands on with the latest builds of the game for Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita and Apple iPad.
We take a first look at Fitbit's new Zip wireless activity tracker.
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Megan Myers first worked as an educational technologist at a college in New York, where she created learning tools for professors.
Diablo III is finally here and many of you are probably already playing it. With five separate classes that each have their own unique playstyle, you may be having trouble picking which one to play first. Luckily we've got a guide to choosing which c...
Jay Fitzloff's history is all video games, but he still feels like he has run the gamut of everything, He initially started at Game Informer magazine in the U.S. as a journalist before he moved to New York City to work at Take 2/Rockstar as a product...
John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Robyn Théberge started her career in video game development after joining BioWare two years ago.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Consultant - HR / PayrollWA
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst/UATVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA