Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D...
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Buzz! Quiz TV is the seventh instalment in the Buzz! series of quiz videogames, and it's the first to hit the PlayStation 3. The jump from PlayStation 2 to the latest Sony console will see the quiz show in HD resolution, with updated graphics, wirele...
Based on the world and characters from the popular online comic Penny Arcade, this adventure game has been released for the XBox 360 with a demo available for the PC version. The game will only be offered as a digital download, with further episodes...
The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Though the videogame industry is still young, it is no stranger to legal battles. As new technologies develop, new lawsuits arise, some of which raise an eyebrow to why a court would hear The Case in the first place. From intellectual patents to adve...
Ubisoft leaps back into the Prince of Persia franchise with Prince of Persia: Prodigy.
We've got a live one here! Traveler's Tales takes the fan-favorite LEGO franchise to Gotham City with LEGO Batman. It may be hard to believe, but this could (easily) be the best Batman game yet.
After staring in a Hollywood movie series, Jason Bourne is coming to a games console near you!
Too Human, the latest Xbox 360 game from Microsoft Game Studios, delves into an alternate reality steeped in Norse mythology.
With the impending launch of Wii Fit, Shigeru Miyamoto's latest game-changing creation, we celebrate the Nintendo designer's 10 greatest games... and Zelda: Ocarina of Time didn't make the list (gasp!).
The sixth instalment in the Silent Hill series, Silent Hill: Homecoming, sees soldier Alex Shepherd return home from his tour of duty to find his father and brother missing. The search for his family leads him to the empty streets of Silent Hill. Dev...
After months -- nay, years -- of feverish anticipation, the fourth major instalment in the Grand Theft Auto series has finally arrived in rip-roaring style. As expected, it has sold a phenomenal number of copies, surpassing all-time worldwide enterta...
Despite delays and ultra-high expectations, Killzone 2 is making excellent progress.
GamePro survives the horrors of outer space and lives to tell the story. Here are five crucial tips you'll need before entering Dead Space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW