The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Though the videogame industry is still young, it is no stranger to legal battles. As new technologies develop, new lawsuits arise, some of which raise an eyebrow to why a court would hear The Case in the first place. From intellectual patents to adve...
Ubisoft leaps back into the Prince of Persia franchise with Prince of Persia: Prodigy.
We've got a live one here! Traveler's Tales takes the fan-favorite LEGO franchise to Gotham City with LEGO Batman. It may be hard to believe, but this could (easily) be the best Batman game yet.
After staring in a Hollywood movie series, Jason Bourne is coming to a games console near you!
Too Human, the latest Xbox 360 game from Microsoft Game Studios, delves into an alternate reality steeped in Norse mythology.
With the impending launch of Wii Fit, Shigeru Miyamoto's latest game-changing creation, we celebrate the Nintendo designer's 10 greatest games... and Zelda: Ocarina of Time didn't make the list (gasp!).
The sixth instalment in the Silent Hill series, Silent Hill: Homecoming, sees soldier Alex Shepherd return home from his tour of duty to find his father and brother missing. The search for his family leads him to the empty streets of Silent Hill. Dev...
After months -- nay, years -- of feverish anticipation, the fourth major instalment in the Grand Theft Auto series has finally arrived in rip-roaring style. As expected, it has sold a phenomenal number of copies, surpassing all-time worldwide enterta...
Despite delays and ultra-high expectations, Killzone 2 is making excellent progress.
GamePro survives the horrors of outer space and lives to tell the story. Here are five crucial tips you'll need before entering Dead Space.
Atari takes players off the street and onto the racetrack with Race Driver: GRID, a realistic driving simulation. Encompassing both circuit and drift racing, GRID will let players race over three different continents and in several different styles. ...
Have you been caught walking down the street, headphones blaring as you hum the timeless lyrics from "The System is Down"? Then Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People from Telltale Games is for you. Take control of the boxing-glove brandishing ...
Wrath of the Lich King is the second expansion to the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role playing game, following on from the successful Burning Crusade. Planned upgrades include a rise in the level cap to 80, new Hero classes, and...
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW