Ninja Gaiden II is the latest game in the revived Japanese video game series. Gamers once again play Ryu Hayabusa, a master ninja on a mission to save the human race from destruction. The game will feature locations ranging from the Hayabusa village,...
It's billed as a showcase title for NVIDIA, so does Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures live up to expectations?
Street Fighter IV will be the first entry to the Street Fighter series since Street Fighter III: Third Strike was released almost eight years ago. SF IV features fully 3-D rendered graphics, but maintains the classic 2-D Street Fighter style. The gam...
SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2...
I've been in love with the Street Fighter franchise ever since I first saw a Street Fighter II machine in my local pizza parlor. It's been a long time since I sunk a quarter into that machine and took a hold of the greasy joystick - like I said, it w...
The PC version of Mass Effect is due to hit stores in the next few weeks. If you've been holding out for this definitive version, the wait is finally almost over. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots.
The FPS Gaming Vest allows you to feel every punch, kick and bullet wound sustained by your character in real time -- precisely where it happens! For a look at the vest and how it works, check out the following slideshow.
Games on your cell phone - lame, you say?
It's Lego! It's Batman! It's Lego Batman: The Videogame! Following in the footsteps of Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, this latest addition to the franchise is set to give the caped crusader the same blocky treatment. Check out this slideshow ...
Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D...
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Buzz! Quiz TV is the seventh instalment in the Buzz! series of quiz videogames, and it's the first to hit the PlayStation 3. The jump from PlayStation 2 to the latest Sony console will see the quiz show in HD resolution, with updated graphics, wirele...
Based on the world and characters from the popular online comic Penny Arcade, this adventure game has been released for the XBox 360 with a demo available for the PC version. The game will only be offered as a digital download, with further episodes...
The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Though the videogame industry is still young, it is no stranger to legal battles. As new technologies develop, new lawsuits arise, some of which raise an eyebrow to why a court would hear The Case in the first place. From intellectual patents to adve...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Blizzard is not so flattered with alleged Warcraft copycat from China
- Nvidia outs GeForce GTX 960M and GeForce GTX 950M GPUs for thin gaming laptops
- New hardware spurs strong growth for video games sales in Australia
- Windows 10 powers up PC gaming with DirectX 12, native DVR, deep Xbox integration
- The Vibe Band VB10, Lenovo's first wearable, is slim and stylish but slow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW