The next super-charged generation of brawling rumbles onto the Nintendo Wii with Super Smash Bros. brawl just hitting the shelves. Check out the latest screenshots!
Just a few days ago, with little prior warning, Nintendo launched the WiiWare store on the Australian market. It is a new download service providing games and other content that can be purchased using Wiipoints. With the average game costing about $1...
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking for the Nintendo DS helps players overcome their addiction. The game follows the path of the successful book, but allows players to interact with their quitting though the touch-screen. Coming later this year!
Chalk another one up for Nintendo. Critics who scoffed at the Balance Board when it made its first appearance are now eating crow as Wii Fit sells in the millions and reviews coming from all corners praise the intuitiveness of Nintendo's latest innov...
Ninja Gaiden II is the latest game in the revived Japanese video game series. Gamers once again play Ryu Hayabusa, a master ninja on a mission to save the human race from destruction. The game will feature locations ranging from the Hayabusa village,...
It's billed as a showcase title for NVIDIA, so does Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures live up to expectations?
Street Fighter IV will be the first entry to the Street Fighter series since Street Fighter III: Third Strike was released almost eight years ago. SF IV features fully 3-D rendered graphics, but maintains the classic 2-D Street Fighter style. The gam...
SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2...
I've been in love with the Street Fighter franchise ever since I first saw a Street Fighter II machine in my local pizza parlor. It's been a long time since I sunk a quarter into that machine and took a hold of the greasy joystick - like I said, it w...
The PC version of Mass Effect is due to hit stores in the next few weeks. If you've been holding out for this definitive version, the wait is finally almost over. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots.
The FPS Gaming Vest allows you to feel every punch, kick and bullet wound sustained by your character in real time -- precisely where it happens! For a look at the vest and how it works, check out the following slideshow.
Games on your cell phone - lame, you say?
It's Lego! It's Batman! It's Lego Batman: The Videogame! Following in the footsteps of Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, this latest addition to the franchise is set to give the caped crusader the same blocky treatment. Check out this slideshow ...
Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D...
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW