Hot off the heels of the successful game Oblivion, Bethesda Software is set to unleash its latest creation: Fallout 3. As implied, this is the third instalment in the Fallout series, continuing the story of the post-apocalyptic wastelands of the Unit...
Games - Features
Treyarch takes soldiers back to the frontline with the latest addition to the successful Call of Duty series -- Call of Duty: World at War. Players will return to the series' roots, once again engage the Axis forces in World War II. This time around,...
Don't like Aerosmith? What band-specific Guitar Hero would you like to see? Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, launching 29 June, isn't just a collection of songs grouped together by artist for a stand-alone rhythm game. It's sort of like Behind the Music in in...
So you've downloaded the Spore Creature Creator. Good for you. If you haven't, it's time to get in on the fun. Here are a few tips on how to start playing a wacko Mother Nature, followed by some examples of just wild how your imagination can run.
With summer finally upon us, the sunshine's (sort of) beating down. The weather's getting (a bit) hotter, and so are the gadgets. Here's our top nine products announces in Japan this month.
Tomb Raider: Underworld is the eighth installment in the series, following on from the storyline created over the last decade of games. Set in southern Mexico, Underworld sees protagonist Lara Croft discovering a series of ancient portals that transp...
Replay Studios' Velvet Assassin puts you in the boots of M16 agent Violette Summer, who is based on the historic Violette Szabo, to blow high Nazi officers' heads off in Poland, Germany and France. The game will be released on the Xbox 360 and PC thi...
Based on the bestselling novels, explore Baypoint to help the Hardy Boys -- Frank and Joe -- find clues to unveil who robbed Spencer Mansion in the interactive criminal investigation of The Hidden Theft. Coming for the PC in October from Dreamcatcher...
In wake of the much anticipated Clone Wars animated movie and TV show, Activision has unveiled its latest videogame, Star Wars -- The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels. Exclusive to Nintendo's Wii, the newest Star Wars game recreates battles from the Clo...
There's nothing that draws the ire of hardcore gamers more than sports games. The same slate of games, year in, year out offering little but roster updates and a realistic experience of running around with a ball or a stick. Thankfully, a few oddball...
Gears of War 2 lead developer Cliff Bleszinksi describes the benefits of the Unreal Engine 3, destructible environments, multiplayer chainsaw duels, and explains why you won't be able to customize your guns in Gears of War 2.
Coming exclusively to the Xbox 360, Halo Wars is the latest game in Microsoft Game Studios' premier gaming series. It's being developed by Ensemble Studios, the same company that created the ground-breaking and massively popular Age of Empires series...
Load up on over 30 secrets and bonus goodies for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots!
Here are some tips and strategies to help master Metal Gear Solid 4.
Lionhead Studios is expanding the universe it crafted four years ago with the imminent release of Fable II. Set 500 years after the hero avenged his mother and sister, players must again re-enter the world of Albion. The world of Fable II will be muc...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT