While Kojima and Co. may have invented (and possibly perfected) the stealth gameplay method with Metal Gear Solid, that hasn't stopped many a company from shoehorning stupid stealth elements into already terrible titles. Here are eight games that sho...
Unreal Tournament 3 will rock the Xbox 360 on June 26. Check out these pictures for the sheer awesomeness you can expect!
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Saints Row 2 is a sequel to the popular action-adventure game Saints Row. It has the same open-ended gameplay, and follows on from the story started in the previous title. Set in the mean streets of Stilwater, players will use new vehicles and new we...
id software's game offers PS3 users a taste of megatextures.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Promising up to 40% better performance over its last generation and Hybrid SLI support, Nvidia added seven new mobile GPUs to its notebook lineup this morning. Launching at Computex 2008 in Taipei, the 65nm GeForce 9M series puts the following seven ...
One of the worst-kept secrets in the game industry is that handhelds are simply more popular than home consoles. Handheld gaming might not pack the sizzle of new-gen consoles like the PS3 or Wii, but like Shakespeare said, the play's the thing.
A new action title exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Spyborgs allows players to take on the identities of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly supervillains. The game is a set in a world that...
Resident Evil 5 isn't dropping until early 2009. And maybe that's why GamePro was floored when it saw the world's first gameplay demo of Capcom's next iteration in the popular zombie series. GamePro editors Chris Morell and Travis Moses were on hand,...
Naturally select this! Play God and toy with evolution in Maxis founder Will Wright's intriguing and much-anticipated sim Spore. It's coming to the PC in early September. Check out some of these great screenshots!
Welcome back to PC World's ongoing effort to celebrate sloth. This week, we're monkeying around in one epic, action-heavy online game for which you won't mind paying the monthly fee. First, though, buckle up for a few massively multiplayer online gam...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW