Here are some tips and strategies to help master Metal Gear Solid 4.
Lionhead Studios is expanding the universe it crafted four years ago with the imminent release of Fable II. Set 500 years after the hero avenged his mother and sister, players must again re-enter the world of Albion. The world of Fable II will be muc...
Loose lips sink ships -- or at least sing about them. New details surface about unannounced Microsoft project that enables you to sing along to your personal music collection.
In recent years, toy robots have become popular playthings for kids and kids-at-heart alike. Thanks to recent developments in robotics and computer technology, they are almost like having a living, breathing pet (albeit it a slightly deranged one). W...
The world's first hands-on gameplay test of Halo Wars.
The Star Ocean series is making its debut into the "next-gen" era. So far, things are looking out of this world.
Ascaron Entertainment is set to unleash the follow-up to their 2004 hit RPG Sacred with Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. The latest instalment in the series sees players assume the role of one of six characters as a Seraphim, Shadow Warrior or High Elf. Playe...
Sony launched the PlayStation 3 (PS3) a year and a half ago, but Nintendo and Microsoft, with the Wii and Xbox 360 respectively, appear to have the bragging rights in the console market.
Forget the stereotype of the gadget-loving couch potato. These innovations can help you stay trim, monitor your fitness and even save your life.
While Kojima and Co. may have invented (and possibly perfected) the stealth gameplay method with Metal Gear Solid, that hasn't stopped many a company from shoehorning stupid stealth elements into already terrible titles. Here are eight games that sho...
Unreal Tournament 3 will rock the Xbox 360 on June 26. Check out these pictures for the sheer awesomeness you can expect!
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Saints Row 2 is a sequel to the popular action-adventure game Saints Row. It has the same open-ended gameplay, and follows on from the story started in the previous title. Set in the mean streets of Stilwater, players will use new vehicles and new we...
id software's game offers PS3 users a taste of megatextures.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Blizzard is not so flattered with alleged Warcraft copycat from China
- Nvidia outs GeForce GTX 960M and GeForce GTX 950M GPUs for thin gaming laptops
- New hardware spurs strong growth for video games sales in Australia
- Windows 10 powers up PC gaming with DirectX 12, native DVR, deep Xbox integration
- The Vibe Band VB10, Lenovo's first wearable, is slim and stylish but slow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW