Mario Super Sluggers is an arcade-style baseball game, and sequel to the popular GameCube title Mario Superstar Baseball, in development by Namco-Bandai.
Games - Features
If you know Diablo, you're already familiar with the game's demonic head honchos that filled our nightmares and our computer monitors with their particular brand of evil: Baal, Mephisto, and, of course, Diablo. But the mythologies of the world are ch...
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the...
Summary: Gamepro polled its editorial team, scoured the internet, and given special attention to original efforts to develop the following list of 25 games, all of which has us giddy with the prospects. So with exception to unknown announcements, you...
A set of new screenshots have just been released of Starcraft 2, showcasing intricate character and model detail, as well as the vast environments on which players will be battling. Check out scenes of Terran armies, Protoss cities and Zerg hordes in...
The bosses of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots are tough to beat, even for the most accomplished gamer. As if the roster of freaks in all the previous games wasn't ridiculous enough, you now have to deal with crazy mechanized babe machines, a...
With the increase of firmware updates, unique accessories, and customizable consoles we've seen this generation, one company's great idea might not remain exclusive for long. Here's six smart ideas that have been redone by competitors, and sometimes,...
Gearbox software returns to World War II with Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. The third iteration in the popular squad-based, third-person shooter sees players once again take the role of Matt Baker as he takes part in the pivotal Operation Market ...
Rockstar San Diego allows gamers to return to the streets in the fourth instalment in the Midnight Club video game franchise with Midnight Club: Los Angeles. As the name suggests, the fourth iteration of the popular street racing series will take pla...
Massively-multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) are the result of many players deciding that acting like an elf or spaceship captain is more interesting with actual humans around. Here are some of the games we consider the best of all time.
Casino Royale relaunched the popular James Bond film franchise in 2006, and now Treyarch Studios looks to do the same for the video game series with the release of Quantum of Solace. Powered by the Call of Duty 4 graphics engine, the latest addition ...
Recently, we had the chance to play around with Spore, Sims creator Will Wright's much-anticipated game that lets you experience your own brand of evolution. Spore essentially lets players play god, evolving creatures from the cell (tide pool) phase,...
de Blob is a simplistic game for the Nintendo DS and Wii, focusing on a central creature -- called de Blob -- entirely composed of paint. As de Blob your job is to restore colour to an entire city by rolling into objects and buildings and splattering...
The Incredible Hulk is going to try to break the trend of poor movie-to-game adaptations. Released to coincide with the movie of the same name, the latest game from Edge of Reality sees players step into the shoes of Bruce Banner as he battles with h...
The sequel to the PlayStation 3 launch title Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2 sees players continuing the fight against the aggressive alien invader that has captured Earth. The game features two separate campaigns, eight player co-operative gam...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other