Summary: Gamepro polled its editorial team, scoured the internet, and given special attention to original efforts to develop the following list of 25 games, all of which has us giddy with the prospects. So with exception to unknown announcements, you...
A set of new screenshots have just been released of Starcraft 2, showcasing intricate character and model detail, as well as the vast environments on which players will be battling. Check out scenes of Terran armies, Protoss cities and Zerg hordes in...
The bosses of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots are tough to beat, even for the most accomplished gamer. As if the roster of freaks in all the previous games wasn't ridiculous enough, you now have to deal with crazy mechanized babe machines, a...
With the increase of firmware updates, unique accessories, and customizable consoles we've seen this generation, one company's great idea might not remain exclusive for long. Here's six smart ideas that have been redone by competitors, and sometimes,...
Gearbox software returns to World War II with Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. The third iteration in the popular squad-based, third-person shooter sees players once again take the role of Matt Baker as he takes part in the pivotal Operation Market ...
Rockstar San Diego allows gamers to return to the streets in the fourth instalment in the Midnight Club video game franchise with Midnight Club: Los Angeles. As the name suggests, the fourth iteration of the popular street racing series will take pla...
Massively-multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) are the result of many players deciding that acting like an elf or spaceship captain is more interesting with actual humans around. Here are some of the games we consider the best of all time.
Casino Royale relaunched the popular James Bond film franchise in 2006, and now Treyarch Studios looks to do the same for the video game series with the release of Quantum of Solace. Powered by the Call of Duty 4 graphics engine, the latest addition ...
Recently, we had the chance to play around with Spore, Sims creator Will Wright's much-anticipated game that lets you experience your own brand of evolution. Spore essentially lets players play god, evolving creatures from the cell (tide pool) phase,...
de Blob is a simplistic game for the Nintendo DS and Wii, focusing on a central creature -- called de Blob -- entirely composed of paint. As de Blob your job is to restore colour to an entire city by rolling into objects and buildings and splattering...
The Incredible Hulk is going to try to break the trend of poor movie-to-game adaptations. Released to coincide with the movie of the same name, the latest game from Edge of Reality sees players step into the shoes of Bruce Banner as he battles with h...
The sequel to the PlayStation 3 launch title Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2 sees players continuing the fight against the aggressive alien invader that has captured Earth. The game features two separate campaigns, eight player co-operative gam...
UFC 2009 Undisputed is a next-gen mixed martial arts fighting game in development by THQ, Yuke's, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship. The game features fighters and personalities from the UFC organization, with over 80 playable fighters that kick...
No one in video games ever visits the planet of tea and earthly delights.
Violent ground-acquisition games get a kick in the pants with the delightfully named Backbreaker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW