Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes ar...
Games - Features
Blu-ray may have won the HD wars, but Sony has a lot to prove this year at E3.
At E3 2008, Epic ended the silence on a new online mode in Gears of War 2, a cooperative match called Horde.
Sony Computer Entertainment America's Jack Tretton has plans to get more PlayStation 3s and PlayStation Portables in gamers' hands.
Showing off what the new advanced Wii MotionPlus attachment can do: Wii Sports Resort. The first activity Nintendo demonstrated: Disc Dog, chuck a Frisbee at the beach and watch your digital mutt run after it. Next was basically a tribute to the old ...
Soulcalibur IV, despite the name, is the fifth game in the Soulcalibur arcade fighting series. As one of 36 characters - including Yoda and Darth Vader -- players once again step into the arena to do battle against each other. It will feature revampe...
The newest instalment in the popular Final Fantasy franchise, Final Fantasy XIII, is slowly taking form. Little is known about the game's storyline at present, but the game follows the same vein as its predecessors: an RPG with brilliant graphics and...
You knew it was coming, I knew it was coming, even my dog knew it was in the pipe (and hey, you know what you get when you spell dog backwards).
It came and went with virtually no surprises, mostly just confirmations of long known rumors, but are we being too hard on Sony?
Today at E3 Microsoft announced a revamped dashboard for the Xbox 360, replacing that one the console shipped with. In the same vein as its competitor, the Nintendo Wii, the new dashboard will use a channel system to browse content. The interface wil...
Jack Tretton launched Sony's E3 press conference today by claiming the stress of today's big Sony PR event has taken two years off his life. Now just imagine the stress for all those fretting fanboys. (Doesn't two years convert into something like 12...
The console mascot everyone loves, Mario, is heading to yet another sports arena in an effort to draw the kiddies away from their Xbox 360s and PlayStation 3s. Mario Super Sluggers sees Mario and the gang head to the baseball field in yet another spo...
Bungie plans to show off a new game at this year's E3, but the Microsoft briefing came and went with nary a peep.
Everyone wants to be a rock star. And so our dreams came true last year when EA delivered Rock Band, a game that turned those with minimal music talent into living-room rockers. No longer were virtual musicians confined to the sole axe of Guitar Hero...
On gaming's biggest stage, these eight figures fell on their faces.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC