Following on from the success of Rock Band, Harmonix will soon release the sequel, Rock Band 2. With a soundtrack of more than 80 songs and backwards compatibility with songs from the original Rock Band, players can sing, drum, pluck or strum as they...
For once it doesn't matter whether you swear by the Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 or PC gaming. It's all here. Here's what caught our eye -- and what we wish we'd never laid eyes on -- at this year's E3 gaming expo in LA.
This week at E3 2008, there was a few mysteries surrounding Halo. First, Microsoft made no mention of any Halo game--not even Halo Wars--at its press briefing on Monday morning.
I'm all for celebrating slack on a weekly basis here at PC World, but there's something more tangible that I like just as much: free games.
Here at the E3 2008 games expo, I got the chance to spend some quality time with early builds of Nintendo's latest 'Wii Series' games: Wii Sports Resort (a sequel to Wii Sports) and Wii Music (once planned as a Wii console launch title). The early ve...
It's smart, it's got fantastic curves, it's got sexy moves and grooves, it's -- wait, you thought I was talking about the PlayStation Video Store? Well yeah, actually, I am. What were you thinking?
After a seven-year break, EA is planning to release a new version of Red Alert, one of the most loved and best-selling strategy games of all time.
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instrume...
Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes ar...
Blu-ray may have won the HD wars, but Sony has a lot to prove this year at E3.
At E3 2008, Epic ended the silence on a new online mode in Gears of War 2, a cooperative match called Horde.
Sony Computer Entertainment America's Jack Tretton has plans to get more PlayStation 3s and PlayStation Portables in gamers' hands.
Showing off what the new advanced Wii MotionPlus attachment can do: Wii Sports Resort. The first activity Nintendo demonstrated: Disc Dog, chuck a Frisbee at the beach and watch your digital mutt run after it. Next was basically a tribute to the old ...
Soulcalibur IV, despite the name, is the fifth game in the Soulcalibur arcade fighting series. As one of 36 characters - including Yoda and Darth Vader -- players once again step into the arena to do battle against each other. It will feature revampe...
The newest instalment in the popular Final Fantasy franchise, Final Fantasy XIII, is slowly taking form. Little is known about the game's storyline at present, but the game follows the same vein as its predecessors: an RPG with brilliant graphics and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA