Combining the two LEGO Star Wars titles into a single game, The Complete Saga allows you to play through all six episodes of this acclaimed series. Combining a variety of platforming, action and puzzle solving, this game allows you to play all your f...
Games - Features
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is set to deliver the same extreme 3-D brawling action as its predecessors, with improvements in every area. The new game has a roster of over playable characters, as well as enhanced fighting techniques and more th...
If you own an Xbox 360 and have access to Xbox Live, go download the Red Faction: Guerrilla multiplayer beta now!
Continuing the groundbreaking first-person shooter series, Wolfenstein pits players against the Nazi war machine, which is engaging in occult experiments. As B.J. Blazkowicz, players must attempt to obliterate the Nazi army and thwart its attempts at...
We've already shown you what Bethesda's take on the state of the world in the year 2277 is like. You've already seen the devastation, decrepit scenery and mutants. Well, there's now more to see. Recently released on to the Internet, these new shots s...
The Soul Calibur franchise has made its mark outside of arcades, due in large part to the console-specific cameo characters. It worked with Link and Spawn, and the newest iteration is gathering acclaim for the inclusion of Vader and Yoda. With the po...
Sony's PlayStation 3 (PS3) is one of the best games consoles of the moment... and, indeed, ever. The PS3 has got a number of totally awe-inspiring games to choose from. If you're stumped for choice about what to get your teeth into next, fear not. We...
Naruto fighting games are a dime a dozen, each new title pummeling store shelves with quiet changes.
The popular NFL game series from EA Sports is back with its 20th anniversary instalment.
The eighth instalment in the popular football video game franchise, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is the latest creation to come out of Konami.
FIFA 09 is the latest instalment of EA Sports' popular football video game and the new version includes more than 250 improvements in core game play.
The PlayStation 2 is almost 10 years old, but the platform hasn't aged a bit and remains the best-selling console to date. Even with the PlayStation 3 being out for nearly two years, its predecessor is still being played today with titles that are st...
Introversion, the purveyors of 2D stickman mayhem are back with a multiplayer sequel to their retro action puzzler; Darwinia. The new game will feature six separate game modes, including King of the Hill (occupy key zones around a map to score points...
The original Geometry Wars was best known as a mini-game available from the Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360. The next incarnation -- predictably enough called Geometry Wars 2 -- offers new gameplay styles and even prettier graphics. It's as yet unk...
The fifth installation in a successful series, God of War III once again follows the path of Spartan Kratos as he proves himself to the gods of Olympus in an attempt become a God of War. Details remain sketchy on the game at present, but it is believ...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD