Lips is the upcoming karaoke title from iNis, the creators of Gitaroo Man for the PS2 and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan for the Nintendo DS. In Lips, players can sing along to their favorite tunes using wireless, motion-sensitive microphones. Players are sco...
Sam & Max: Season One was released in mid-2007 on PC platforms, but until now there's been no hope for console players. With a release scheduled for Nintendo's Wii platform in late August, players will soon enough be able to experience the newest inc...
DC Comic fans everywhere rejoice, for time has come to step into the shoes of your favourite superhero. Join more than 28 heroes and 44 villains as you take part in the newest MMO game to hit the market, fighting against or alongside whichever charac...
In a crowded press room last Wednesday, Nintendo demonstrated the WiiSpeak microphone (sold separately) for the first time to GamePro and other journalists hoping to learn more about the multiplayer voice chat peripheral.
Everyone's favourite farcical shooter is set to hit the Nintendo DS -- let the hilarious mayhem commence!
Now that E308 has concluded, the games revealed having been disseminated across the internet, now is the time to bitch and moan about the forgotten games that we didn't get to hear about at this year's show.
Following on from the success of Rock Band, Harmonix will soon release the sequel, Rock Band 2. With a soundtrack of more than 80 songs and backwards compatibility with songs from the original Rock Band, players can sing, drum, pluck or strum as they...
For once it doesn't matter whether you swear by the Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 or PC gaming. It's all here. Here's what caught our eye -- and what we wish we'd never laid eyes on -- at this year's E3 gaming expo in LA.
This week at E3 2008, there was a few mysteries surrounding Halo. First, Microsoft made no mention of any Halo game--not even Halo Wars--at its press briefing on Monday morning.
I'm all for celebrating slack on a weekly basis here at PC World, but there's something more tangible that I like just as much: free games.
Here at the E3 2008 games expo, I got the chance to spend some quality time with early builds of Nintendo's latest 'Wii Series' games: Wii Sports Resort (a sequel to Wii Sports) and Wii Music (once planned as a Wii console launch title). The early ve...
It's smart, it's got fantastic curves, it's got sexy moves and grooves, it's -- wait, you thought I was talking about the PlayStation Video Store? Well yeah, actually, I am. What were you thinking?
After a seven-year break, EA is planning to release a new version of Red Alert, one of the most loved and best-selling strategy games of all time.
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instrume...
Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes ar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW