The sequel to EA’s Tony Hawk challenger is due to hit the pavement early next year. With double the moves and tricks -- both on and off the board -- it promises to be one of the most realistic skate games yet.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the game that changed everything we thought we knew about video games. Joining Old Snake for yet another mission in MGS4 is a life changing experience, and it's filled with hours of awesome moments -- Raiden's rematch with Vamp,...
Nintendo's most popular home console since the 16-bit era is providing some amazing new gameplay experiences. Here's 28 games no Wii fan should miss.
Check out our complete list of cheat codes for Spore!
Gamecock's Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball became available from Xbox Live Arcade on 3 September.
Spore was never meant to be all things to all people, and it's a hoot reading the mea culpas marching in from the folks who did the game such a disservice by hyping it so unreasonably.
PC World talks with Lucy Bradshaw, Spore's executive producer
The Godfather II is a new action-strategy game produced by Paramount Digital Entertainment and Electronic Arts. Inspired by the film and Mario Puzo’s Corleone family drama, it allows players to build a vast criminal empire across Florida, Cuba and Ne...
Designed for the Xbox 360 by Conspiracy Entertainment, SBK: Superbike World Championship is a motorsports race along challenging tracks. The game features super-realistic close-up shots of racing hardware and riders for a more immersive experience. I...
Don't know what a LAN party is? It's a room full of folks getting together to play games. Also, to check out each other's case mods. And occasionally to sleep. It can be a small garage party for an afternoon or a weekend-long marathon in some convent...
Expanding on the popular MMORPG Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, the Mines of Moria allows players into the abandoned dwarven mines to find the enemies lurking in the darkness.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
When it comes to games, all manufacturers are guilt of imitating other's products and ideas.
The main theme from Super Mario Bros. is iconic. Any gamer with an inkling of musical talent has learned to play the song on their instrument of choice. When the chosen instrument is completely bizarre, the results are the 7 Weirdest Mario Theme Perf...
The US Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) -- a body that gives games an age rating -- doesn't always get it right, according to our colleagues at GamePro (US). Here are 10 examples where the ESRB got it wrong.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Craig Wright backpedals, refusing to prove he's Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW