Fallout 3 is looking good. Very, very good. This first-person role-playing game, a resurrection of the post-apocalyptic PC series, combines the best elements of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and BioShock to create a compulsively playable adventure. ...
Nintendo’s newest handheld console release is the DSi, an upgrade to the hugely successful DS Lite, which appeared on the market in 2006. The DSi is slightly thinner than its predecessor, with a 3.25in screen compared to the DS Lite’s 3in display.
It's the granddaddy of all consoles. It defines gaming culture.
With the launch of the latest instalment of the most popular football game on the planet this week, FIFA 09, we thought it would be appropriate to look back on some earlier versions of the franchise. Since FIFA International Soccer was launched in Ch...
There are dream jobs, and then there are Dream Jobs. Anthony White has the latter.
Far Cry 2 is the latest first person shooter from Ubisoft Montreal.
Mash-ups and remakes. You've heard the terms for ages when it comes to music and movies, but video games? Yep, even there, you can find some oddly refreshing takes on old games if you know where to look. Today, I'm all about giving new life to old ga...
It was a typical Saturday morning, and my children were swinging nunchuks at each other again. Though my son and daughter go medieval on each other several times a day, I wasn't worried. They were just using the Wii.
Microsoft's next-gen console has a truckload of games, a winning online formula with Xbox Live, and a controller that rests easy in your palms for hours on end.
Blasting its way onto the PlayStation 3 next May, inFamous follows the trials and tribulations of Cole, an Empire City resident who wakes after an earthquake to find his city in ruins.
With every movie getting multi-million dollar game adaptations, a few action movies didn't get a fair shake in videogames. Here are 11 action heroes that deserved better.
Saints Row 2 continues the gun-toting, car-crashing, mean-street-walking character of the original game, but now in a city with even more cars and guns to enjoy.
To the shock of many, a video game tie-in to the popular Hell’s Kitchen TV series has been rated PG.
I loved Crysis, but let's be honest. It was a serious system hog. Even our top-of-the-line Dell rig couldn't run the thing as smoothly as we wanted. But developer Crytek apparently heard our cries, because this new expansion had been built to run on ...
Everyone’s (second) favourite retractable-armed hero is back after a 20-year hiatus. Inspector Gadget lawsuit pending
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW