As beta players have seen thus far, the level-creation aspect of LittleBigPlanet is extremely detailed. We've seen some far-out ideas like GTA-style heists and Super Mario Bros.' level 1-1, but there are plenty of other games we'd love to see. Here's...
Chris Bennett uses his PS2 religiously to play sports games. I know because he told me when I asked about his playing habits. And while surprised to discover that I write about games for a living, he seemed almost uninterested in newer, shiny console...
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Tempers flare as we poll our journalists to discover what they believe are the best computer and console games of all time.
After the admitted failure that was Need for Speed: ProStreet, Electronic Arts has returned to the streets for the latest iteration in the popular racing franchise.
Fall is finally here, meaning there are a heaping ton of great games to talk about, 107 to be exact! GamePro has got you covered with our second annual Fall Preview Guide which is bursting with exiting new titles. Read on to find out what's hot in 20...
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has several gems to its credit. Here are the 24 titles that every PlayStation 3 owner ...
The PlayStation 3 will get a host of new features and improvements later this month with the new firmware 2.5 update.
Bigger and better are only the beginning Gears of War 2's campaign mode is bloody brilliant. GamePro's Sid Shuman gives his final impressions on the biggest Xbox 360 game of 2008.
E3 may be shunning booth babes, but there were plenty on the floor of TGS. Find the 8 hottest here! <br> Games, games, games. The Tokyo Game Show is gaming heaven. But unlike the new E3, TGS is still a spectacle. Booming music, flashing lights...and ...
Based on the animated series with the same name, the Afro Samurai video game follows the titular character in his travels. The character is voiced by none other than Samuel Jackson, while the game features a novel cel-shading style to make it appear ...
With three Spider-Man games already under its belt, Treyarch takes a different tack with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Rather than relying on the film franchise or more recent comic books, Web of Shadows harkens back to the classic Marvel universe, uti...
These five games were refused classification by Australia’s classification board, the OFLC. Thanks to the lack of a mature R18+ rating in Australia, these games were either modified to a watered-down content level or pulled from sale altogether.
Talk about a no-brainer. At this year's E For All Expo in Los Angele, the obvious show-stealer was a Gears of War 2 booth featuring playable versions of the new co-op Horde mode.
Precious childhood memories can often be destroyed by modern remakes, reinterpretations and sequels -- yeah, we're looking at you George Lucas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC