Gearbox is the latest developer to have a crack at adapting the Alien franchise, with the imminent release of Alien: Colonial Marines.
Games - Features
GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, whic...
The newest addition to the Nintendo DS family, DSi, has clearer sound quality and a surprisingly sharp image quality when in photo mode.
Stick Nintendo's famous plumber mascot in a videogame commercial, and it'll sell like hotcakes. Other products, not so much. Check out Mario in five commercials that probably didn't do Nintendo (or the other company) any justice.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but i...
Ready to get down to the nitty-gritty of life after nuclear war? Learn more about what awaits you in the Capital Wasteland.
It packs in a sleek new wireless six-piece drum set with fan-like cymbals, a slap-strum pad on its 25 percent larger sunburst guitar, a stunning 86 master recording track list, and absolutely nobody, I repeat nobody, dies in this game.
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
Blue, blue, red, green, green, blue, blue, yellow.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
The following is a true story: I'm walking through San Francisco's Chinatown, down a well-hidden side street. The mysterious person I had contacted earlier on Craigslist had instructed me to stand near a trinket store at the corner of "Lost" and "Tou...
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all...
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- CCTest LeadVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW