After the admitted failure that was Need for Speed: ProStreet, Electronic Arts has returned to the streets for the latest iteration in the popular racing franchise.
Fall is finally here, meaning there are a heaping ton of great games to talk about, 107 to be exact! GamePro has got you covered with our second annual Fall Preview Guide which is bursting with exiting new titles. Read on to find out what's hot in 20...
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has several gems to its credit. Here are the 24 titles that every PlayStation 3 owner ...
The PlayStation 3 will get a host of new features and improvements later this month with the new firmware 2.5 update.
Bigger and better are only the beginning Gears of War 2's campaign mode is bloody brilliant. GamePro's Sid Shuman gives his final impressions on the biggest Xbox 360 game of 2008.
E3 may be shunning booth babes, but there were plenty on the floor of TGS. Find the 8 hottest here! <br> Games, games, games. The Tokyo Game Show is gaming heaven. But unlike the new E3, TGS is still a spectacle. Booming music, flashing lights...and ...
Based on the animated series with the same name, the Afro Samurai video game follows the titular character in his travels. The character is voiced by none other than Samuel Jackson, while the game features a novel cel-shading style to make it appear ...
With three Spider-Man games already under its belt, Treyarch takes a different tack with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Rather than relying on the film franchise or more recent comic books, Web of Shadows harkens back to the classic Marvel universe, uti...
These five games were refused classification by Australia’s classification board, the OFLC. Thanks to the lack of a mature R18+ rating in Australia, these games were either modified to a watered-down content level or pulled from sale altogether.
Talk about a no-brainer. At this year's E For All Expo in Los Angele, the obvious show-stealer was a Gears of War 2 booth featuring playable versions of the new co-op Horde mode.
Precious childhood memories can often be destroyed by modern remakes, reinterpretations and sequels -- yeah, we're looking at you George Lucas.
A full year after its release in the US, Rock Band is finally on its way to Australian shores. But it’s not alone.
Fallout 3 is looking good. Very, very good. This first-person role-playing game, a resurrection of the post-apocalyptic PC series, combines the best elements of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and BioShock to create a compulsively playable adventure. ...
Nintendo’s newest handheld console release is the DSi, an upgrade to the hugely successful DS Lite, which appeared on the market in 2006. The DSi is slightly thinner than its predecessor, with a 3.25in screen compared to the DS Lite’s 3in display.
It's the granddaddy of all consoles. It defines gaming culture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC