Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
The world's most popular collectable card game is back for its second romp on the iPad. Magic 2014 has you casting spells and summoning terrifying creatures against a colorful cast of adversaries, and you'll need to have your wits about you in order ...
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
Browsing the Apple App Store, you are likely to find games such as The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Real Racing 3 as a mainstay in the top ten.
The focus of God of War: Ascension is entirely around the platforming, puzzle solving, and combat, particularly the latter. The “back-to-basics” approach of the game may be a bit jarring for fans used to more weapons and abilities, but the rest of th...
The server issues are a massive barrier to the enjoyment of the SimCity, but once that gets solved there is a decent, if not restrictive, game experience to be found.
When I played the original Tomb Raider on 1996, I was both equally impressed with the game as I was disappointed. The latest Tomb Raider is a stellar example of what happens when a studio decides to pull out all the stops in reinventing a franchises ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW