The FIFA soccer series by Electronic Arts has remained on field since its auspicious debut in 1993 with FIFA International Soccer.
Microsoft's Xbox One offers plenty of features straight out of the box, but do these features meet the needs of next generation gaming?
We take a closer look at the Sony PlayStation 4 and its new DualShock 4 controller, just hours away from its official Australian debut.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
Crytek has made a name for itself creating high intensity, cutting edge first person shooter such as Far Cry and Crysis. We caught up with Crytek producer, Michael Read, during Microsoft’s Xbox One showcase in Sydney to talk about the development of ...
If 2004’s Dawn of the Dead remake might have kick-started the interesting in all things zombies, then video games such as Capcom’s Dead Rising are maintaining interest in the genre.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
The world's most popular collectable card game is back for its second romp on the iPad. Magic 2014 has you casting spells and summoning terrifying creatures against a colorful cast of adversaries, and you'll need to have your wits about you in order ...
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW