Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Games - Features
Sayonara Six Days in Fallujah, said video game publisher Konami earlier Tuesday, after former soldiers and activist groups tightened the rhetorical thumbscrews to the point the Japan-based company finally cried "Uncle." Konami had been set to publish...
Nintendo is running away with the lead in this console generation, but if you ask hardcore gamers, they'll paint a very different picture.
Don't 'dive in' until you've read this list of crucial Xbox 360 tips.
The Wii is deceptively simple. Inside of that cheery white box lie many important features -- here's how to tap into them.
The PlayStation 3 is the most powerful, versatile gaming console ever made. But to tap into all that power, read our helpful quick reference guide.
You never see it coming. One day, you’re happily swanning about in flannel shirts or cargo pants, the next; your favourite trend is yesterday’s fading fad. It happens to everyone sooner or later; from swingin' fondue enthusiasts to chubby Beanie Baby...
They may not be household names for all gamers, but these companies have talent, and the high-profile projects to prove it.
GamePro counts down twelve video game heroes that don't quite look the part.
Halo, arguably the biggest first-person shooter series around, has already proven that it can also deliver a compelling experience in the real-time strategy genre
We stick the boot into gaming’s worst bosses; from the laughably limp to unfairly hard.
Ready for a bloody good time? We dissect some of the goriest video games ever made.
GDC 2009 wishlist: The Game Developers Conference is upon us and these are the revelations, games, and topics we want to see in some form at this year's event.
An indie band has made a music video featuring the story of the misbegotten Atari E.T. game cartridge. Check it out:
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD