From BioShock to World of Warcraft, see what games lead our list of ground-breaking titles that rocked the gaming world to its core.
Games - Features
From Microsoft's no-controls 'Natal' to Sony's PlayStation 3D motion sensor to Nintendo's quirky Wii vitality gauge, what was hot -- or not -- at this year's E3.
What came first, the motion controller or the Nintendo Wii? That is the age-old question. According to Shigeru Miyamoto, it was the latter that laid gaming's golden egg, and not the other way around.
Move over, ColorWare. There's a new custom-color-kid on the scene.
Leave it to Sony to prove that sometimes the best really does come last. Striding onstage only to be dwarfed by a titanic 40-by-80-foot screen, Sony President Jack Tretton wasted no time kidding about preshow press leaks. "We consider ourselves to be...
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Microsoft's Xbox is about to get a lot more social. Twitter and Facebook will soon be coming to the system, Microsoft announced Monday, bringing an interactive boost to the entertainment console.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
Wolverine vs. Wolverine: Here are five reasons why the video game version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is better than the movie.
As Charles Stross puts it, since he writes science fiction, for some reason people think he can predict the future.
So there's bad news, and then there's some more bad news. First, the bad news: April video game sales in North America are poised to clock in at around US$550 million, down 17% year-over-year, says Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter.
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the shock news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame is going to be a PlayStation exclusive. Incensed Wii and Xbox owners have been crying foul in every Intenet forum across the glo...
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame will be a PlayStation exclusive in PAL territories.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. Ther...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCTrigger TechniciansNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC