What came first, the motion controller or the Nintendo Wii? That is the age-old question. According to Shigeru Miyamoto, it was the latter that laid gaming's golden egg, and not the other way around.
Move over, ColorWare. There's a new custom-color-kid on the scene.
Leave it to Sony to prove that sometimes the best really does come last. Striding onstage only to be dwarfed by a titanic 40-by-80-foot screen, Sony President Jack Tretton wasted no time kidding about preshow press leaks. "We consider ourselves to be...
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Microsoft's Xbox is about to get a lot more social. Twitter and Facebook will soon be coming to the system, Microsoft announced Monday, bringing an interactive boost to the entertainment console.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
Wolverine vs. Wolverine: Here are five reasons why the video game version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is better than the movie.
As Charles Stross puts it, since he writes science fiction, for some reason people think he can predict the future.
So there's bad news, and then there's some more bad news. First, the bad news: April video game sales in North America are poised to clock in at around US$550 million, down 17% year-over-year, says Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter.
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the shock news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame is going to be a PlayStation exclusive. Incensed Wii and Xbox owners have been crying foul in every Intenet forum across the glo...
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame will be a PlayStation exclusive in PAL territories.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. Ther...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Sayonara Six Days in Fallujah, said video game publisher Konami earlier Tuesday, after former soldiers and activist groups tightened the rhetorical thumbscrews to the point the Japan-based company finally cried "Uncle." Konami had been set to publish...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD