It's only been alive for just over four years now and already Sony's PlayStation Portable has accumulated a gargantuan library of games, with must-play titles that span every genre from action that matches the quality found in console games
Games - Features
PS3 Slim. It's real, and it's in stores.
Ever since Piranha Games, the team behind the surprisingly fun video game adaptation of the wretched Transformers sequel, announced that they were bringing back one of the greatest classic PC franchises, MechWarrior, we started wondering, what else m...
Chris Locke unearthed an amazingly well-preserved fossil of Hilarofustis atarium, commonly referred to as the Atari joystick. This is the most recent "discovery" he has made, but among his Modern Fossils collection you can also spot long-dead boom bo...
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, you’ve doubtlessly heard about the PlayStation 3 Slim and accompanying $200 price drop. Next month, the big black box we know and love will be replaced with a svelte, streamlined variant t...
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
The Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty single player campaign focuses on the Terran forces, with up to 28 missions available for play.
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has a continually growing library of true gems to its credit.
Since the appearance of the first video game console--the Magnavox Odyssey--in 1972, dozens of companies have tried their hands at crafting successful and lucrative game platforms. Each new machine brought with it the promise of a compelling, novel g...
Last night, Xbox Australia threw an event on Cockatoo Island in celebration of Halo 3: ODST. Guests of honour included the coolly named Curtis Creamer from Bungee and key personnel from Weta workshop (Weta built the Warthog replica and crash site tha...
Geek chic of years gone by isn't so cool today, as technology races on.
War isn't a game, but it's beginning to look like one.
Last month, Sony launched VidZone for the PlayStation 3 -- an on-demand video service that offers thousands of music videos free of charge.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW