Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
Sony has dropped the price of its PlayStation 4 console as it readies for the Christmas shopping break.
Games are just a small, but potentially very meaningful part of the new set-top box's overall appeal.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
The final instalment in the Final Fantasy XIII aims to wrap up the entire storyline while bringing further tweaks to the gameplay.
In Dead Rising 3, you play as a mechanic called Nick Ramos caught in the wake of a zombie outbreak in the fictional city of Los Perdidos. The goal is to survive by any means necessary, and that means taking on missions to get better weapons and supplies.
Developer Crytek may have made a name for itself for fast paced and impressive looking first-person shooters, but with Ryse: Son of Rome it experiments with the third-person action genre. Arriving in time for the Xbox One launch, Ryse is also a platform exclusive that aims to prove a lot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- This Raspberry Pi-infused Game Boy is the ultimate retro gaming emulator
- Xbox's first universal Windows apps include Hulu, NASCAR, Nickelodeon, and Dailymotion
- Microsoft’s cross-platform gaming push gets real with Killer Instinct for Windows 10
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW