Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
Sony has dropped the price of its PlayStation 4 console as it readies for the Christmas shopping break.
Games are just a small, but potentially very meaningful part of the new set-top box's overall appeal.
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
The final instalment in the Final Fantasy XIII aims to wrap up the entire storyline while bringing further tweaks to the gameplay.
In Dead Rising 3, you play as a mechanic called Nick Ramos caught in the wake of a zombie outbreak in the fictional city of Los Perdidos. The goal is to survive by any means necessary, and that means taking on missions to get better weapons and supplies.
Developer Crytek may have made a name for itself for fast paced and impressive looking first-person shooters, but with Ryse: Son of Rome it experiments with the third-person action genre. Arriving in time for the Xbox One launch, Ryse is also a platform exclusive that aims to prove a lot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- This Raspberry Pi-infused Game Boy is the ultimate retro gaming emulator
- Xbox's first universal Windows apps include Hulu, NASCAR, Nickelodeon, and Dailymotion
- Microsoft’s cross-platform gaming push gets real with Killer Instinct for Windows 10
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW