The Lenco PlayConnect is a device that you can use to connect your existing stereo system to your home network. It can work on its own in this fashion, or it can be used as part of a multi-room sound system with Lenco’s wireless speaker products (the...
Rapoo's thin, E9090P wireless keyboard features a touchpad on the right side, making it a good model to consider if you want to control a media centre computer from the comfort of your lounge. It adds a bit of convenience that we haven't seen in othe...
Expectations around our Sydney office weren’t very high when we took possession of Samsung’s Gear VR headset. Even though we had a keen interest to see what Samsung's teaming with Oculus has come up with for this consumer offering of virtual reality,...
Prestige audio brand Bowers & Wilkins has focused on the basics with its first Bluetooth speaker, the T7. Outstanding battery life and class-leading sound are its hallmarks, though the tight focus has meant features that typically make Bluetooth spea...
Fitbit’s Charge is an activity and sleep tracker that takes the form of a wristband. It can be quite useful as a motivational tool for those of us who want to get more active, just like previous Fitbit products have been, but the wristband form facto...
The good folks at Worx want to put an end to the chore of mowing lawns with the release of an autonomous mower called the Worx Landroid. It uses a sensory system not unlike those found in robotic vacuum cleaners, although implanting the same tech int...
The WD TV is a media player savvy enough to jump online with a friendly retail price of $150. It consists of a box the size of a hard drive and one of the most ingeniously laid out remote controls.
Storage companies are now pro-mobile as they release hard drives equipped with wireless smarts. Seagate released its Wireless Plus in August, which scored well in Good Gear Guide’s review, and now rival Western Digital is adding its contribution to t...
Having an external battery pack on hand to charge your phone or tablet while you’re on the go is almost standard practice for many of us who are afraid of being caught out with a powerless device. There are many too choose from, and the main buying c...
If you’re an avid runner, the first thing you will notice about the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch is the built-in heart rate monitor. Gone are the days of battling with sweaty, uncomfortable chest straps for runners who want to monitor their heart r...
Many of us tend to have smartphones that run out of battery life while we're on the go. For those annoying times, a mobile charger is the ultimate accessory. TP-Link's 10400mAh Power Bank is one of the most useful on the market, allowing you to charg...
Strontium is a company that makes memory modules and USB flash drives for desktop and laptop computers, as well as flash memory cards for mobile devices and cameras. It's a name that's hardly known in Australia unless you shop at PC stores (the compa...
Time and experience has helped Samsung refine its design over the original Gear smartwatch. All of the electronics have been moved from the wristband and into the watchface. Several tweaks improve the second generation smartwatch, but as far as desig...
Sony's SmartBand has a clever design and intuitive software, but who is this wearable for exactly? That's the question we answer in our review.
Many people will laugh at you for getting excited about a light bulb, but the LIFX LED bulb is no ordinary light bulb. It’s a LED bulb that has a built-in computer so that it can connect to your Wi-Fi network, and it can be controlled directly from y...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
- Xounts Up hands-on preview: Two parts wireless speaker, one part objet d'art
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW