We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
Gadgets - Reviews
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a p...
Fenix's RC40 is 50 times brighter than a 4D flashlight and as tough as nails.
In the age of Pokemon Go, the person with the most-charged phone is king. There’s much to love about the cute critters, but as players are all too aware, the one special power that they all share is Phone Battery Vampire.
Slaint calls itself a technology-enhanced luxury brand and to be fair, we instantly saw why. The Black Arroe briefcase may look unremarkably blocky at the first glance, but a double take and some hands on time shows you there’s more going on.
The Jorno is compact and is easy to carry around, but its layout and the size of its keys prevent it from being a winner.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
DJI’s new Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier with a variety of new features that will attract both experts and beginners.
Elegance and pure opulence combined with technology – that’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see and try on the Huawei female watch.
A portable package complete with wireless base station, encrypted local backup, and mobile support for iOS or Android.
Too hot? Too cold? Regulate the temperature of your bed and sleep easy.
If we chart the progression of video games from Spacewar and Zork all the way through to 2016, then the HTC Vive is the next logical step towards realism.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
Parrot sells its Jumping Race Drones in two types with three colour patterns each. We tested the Jumping Race Drone, but there are also three Jumping Night Models, all of which differ only in base colour. The $279.99 Jumping Night drones feature IR c...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- Amazon Echo's new 'Computer' wake word lets you fulfill your Star Trek fantasies
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD