We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
Gadgets - Reviews
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a p...
Fenix's RC40 is 50 times brighter than a 4D flashlight and as tough as nails.
In the age of Pokemon Go, the person with the most-charged phone is king. There’s much to love about the cute critters, but as players are all too aware, the one special power that they all share is Phone Battery Vampire.
Slaint calls itself a technology-enhanced luxury brand and to be fair, we instantly saw why. The Black Arroe briefcase may look unremarkably blocky at the first glance, but a double take and some hands on time shows you there’s more going on.
The Jorno is compact and is easy to carry around, but its layout and the size of its keys prevent it from being a winner.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
DJI’s new Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier with a variety of new features that will attract both experts and beginners.
Elegance and pure opulence combined with technology – that’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see and try on the Huawei female watch.
A portable package complete with wireless base station, encrypted local backup, and mobile support for iOS or Android.
Too hot? Too cold? Regulate the temperature of your bed and sleep easy.
If we chart the progression of video games from Spacewar and Zork all the way through to 2016, then the HTC Vive is the next logical step towards realism.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
Parrot sells its Jumping Race Drones in two types with three colour patterns each. We tested the Jumping Race Drone, but there are also three Jumping Night Models, all of which differ only in base colour. The $279.99 Jumping Night drones feature IR c...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Engineer, UI focus, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- TPFrontend Developer (React)NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (Level 2 &3 )NSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperACT